All-Star Glitter Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where is the best place to get the glitter eye stickers? Ive just taken over a club thats never had glitter makeup and the kids are begging for it but Ive had comps where we end up spending way too long getting all the glitter on and the same...

My team will be wearing white eye shadow on the waterline? heavy mascara and eye liner. If need concealer to even them put possibly blush, and a borderline obnoxious pink lip with gloss. Simple yet performance ready

xoticeyes.com I'm ordering from them for our gym this year. We have done just a simple smokey eye for the past 3 years and I'm over it. I want over the top glam look like fame I'm super excited!

They don't have glitter but coloronpro.com has a great selection! (And there are no strippers on their website so bonus!)

They sell rub on eyeshadow and it's amazing. My parents have RAVED about them this year.

They don't have glitter but coloronpro.com has a great selection! (And there are no strippers on their website so bonus!)

They sell rub on eyeshadow and it's amazing. My parents have RAVED about them this year.
I know I don't really like that there is strippers on the page :( but they have been great to work with. I looked at coloronpro.com but they don't have glitter!

glitterdiva said:
I know I don't really like that there is strippers on the page :( but they have been great to work with. I looked at coloronpro.com but they don't have glitter!

I know so that stinks. I liked what exotic eyes had to offer though! Very cool stuff. (And my hubby got a kick out of the pictures haha!)

We use glitter makeup usually. Our younger teams always use it but the older teams have kind of stopped because we are some DIVAS. I'm guilty of accidentally rubbing it off because it was itchy/ I was tired. It's a hassle to put on, especially on younger kids. Right on up there with the cat eye liquid eyeliner I know we all love so much ;) And the lip glitter.... No. Not fun to swallow when you're getting water in warmups. Not fun at all.

We use glitter makeup usually. Our younger teams always use it but the older teams have kind of stopped because we are some DIVAS. I'm guilty of accidentally rubbing it off because it was itchy/ I was tired. It's a hassle to put on, especially on younger kids. Right on up there with the cat eye liquid eyeliner I know we all love so much ;) And the lip glitter.... No. Not fun to swallow when you're getting water in warmups. Not fun at all.

but the glitter lipstick does look amazing on the floor my program used it last year but it felt like sand was in my mouth haha

Has anyone had a problem with the glitter getting in their eyes? My sister has extremely bad vision and last year the glitter got in her eyes and scratched her corneas (both of them) and had to go to the eye doctor once a week to have the glitter removed....for 8 weeks and it was 10 weeks before she could wear contacts again.

This year she doesn't wear the glitter

For the past couple of years we've used eye glitter but the one's who had their makeup done first would look great as you could notice the glitter and then everyone elses' looked rubbish as it was really thin and not covered properly. But this year we are doing like a third of the eye from corner to just past centre silver glitter gel and then from just past centre to outer corner of the eye is gold glitter gel, then black liquid eyeliner, mascara and normal red lipstick. I think that the style glitter we're using this year is so much better as it comes of easier and lasts longer and it looks really nice.

I also love the eyeshadow in your gym's colour look as well, and the picture of the girl from topgun with the smokey eye looks really nice but I think it only suits certain people, like if I was to have it I would either look like I'd been punched in the eye or it would make my eyebrows look really low and weird. But I think it's mainly a matter of personal preference :D

I think our IO6 next year will just be doing a hot pink lid, black eyeliner, a shimmer highlight (like Bare Escentuals) and a sticker. Not sure what we'll do with our seniors, but probably the same. I think a little glitter is great, but no need to look like a disco ball! We'll be getting our stuff from Yofi Cosmetics because we have a rep here and can see the product before buying

cupieqt said:

Im with you on this! My team parents LOVE it! The girls all look uniform and we get tons if compliments- especially with the zebra eyes :)

Eta: my girls especially live not having the caked on glitter. They said they cant even feel this make up on, and you cant accidentaly rub it off.

TwistersPride said:
Im with you on this! My team parents LOVE it! The girls all look uniform and we get tons if compliments- especially with the zebra eyes :)

Eta: my girls especially live not having the caked on glitter. They said they cant even feel this make up on, and you cant accidentaly rub it off.

It cut our prep time by 30 minutes!! In fact, it takes me longer to pull cp's hair up in a high ponytail than to apply eye make up now. No one has been late to comps or looked a mess this year. God Bless rub on eye shadows!!

I have used glitter eye shadow and lipstick in the past. For the eye shadow, I do like the way it looks on stage but I prefer a shimmer because it basically give the same effect without have such a mess. When putting the glitter on it gets everywhere and throughout the day it rubs off and gets all over your face and uniform. As for the glitter lipstick, I hate it. It looks alright on younger girls but is such a pain. If it gets in your mouth its disgusting and i remember have to scrub my lips until they were raw after every comp to get it off.

Back