All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im honestly just messing around. Wikipedia is so well cited now, for the most part, that most of the information is reliable.
I appreciated my own humor at quoting Wikipedia- I remember when it was first coming out and teachers had a field day. Honestly, when I wanted to avoid using it as a source, I'd just see what sources THEY referenced and go directly there. Still got to use the info but saved me some digging..

Btw, it was gymtime io6 that got a bid, not io5. I don't think pink ladies were there.

Also, I'm probably going to be at practice when the other bids get announced. Can someone tag me if they post them? With 3 events it's gonna be a lot on twitter to sort through to update the road to worlds.

More GSSA updates:
American Elite SmCoed5: 1 SB 1 TB 1 PYR SF

California SMOED 1 Early Dismount, 1 TB

Five Star MedCoed5: 1 SF, PYR SB

Vegas Cheer Authority MedCoed5: 1 Tumbling Omission, 1 TB

American Cheer Flyers MedCoed5: Hit

Okay, according to a girl on my team a friend of her is on a senior restricted 5 team and is going for a worlds bid today at WSF. So I was like oh restricted teams don't go to Worlds. And she said that they were competing as R5 today but if they get the bid they will be going to worlds as a small senior 5 team. And I'm just like what?! Cuz don't you have to compete at worlds in the division you got your bid in? And they don't even give bids to R5 teams, right? She swears that I'm wrong but I'm pretty positive that I'm right.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

sorry i just feel like American is so great but they never get recognition because they aren't a big name. but yeah i think both teams are going to represent California very well at worlds in the medium coed division.

Okay, according to a girl on my team a friend of her is on a senior restricted 5 team and is going for a worlds bid today at WSF. So I was like oh restricted teams don't go to Worlds. And she said that they were competing as R5 today but if they get the bid they will be going to worlds as a small senior 5 team. And I'm just like what?! Cuz don't you have to compete at worlds in the division you got your bid in? And they don't even give bids to R5 teams, right? She swears that I'm wrong but I'm pretty positive that I'm right.

You're right. They can only win a bid if they are competing as a not-restricted level 5. And, lol at a restricted level 5 (competing as a level 5) winning even an at-large at this point in the season. Maybe later in the season, when they're giving bids out to basically everyone because better teams have already won bids, but not now.

The division you compete in is the division you have to compete in at worlds. Since there is no R5, it would only be possible if they competed as small senior. Your friend is wrong. You're right.

I know.. I just really love their routine.. I love ACF so il be happy if they get it too.
sorry i just feel like American is so great but they never get recognition because they aren't a big name. but yeah i think both teams are going to represent California very well at worlds in the medium coed division.

Back