All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Black ops lost in their division to American yet they got the paid bid..

Could it possibly be the same situation as Spirit Celebration with Wildcats and Spirit iNasty a couple of weeks ago?
Spirit won the division based on the combination of score from day 1 and day 2 but Wildcats got the bid because of their day 2 bid performance.

So American won the division based on day 1 and day 2 score but Black Ops had a higher score in the Super6 bid performance.

So I guess the rumors are true.

American Cheer Flyers beat Black Ops in the Medium Coed division but Black Ops was awarded the paid bid.

I guess they choose who the want, not based off scores.

Could it possibly be the same situation as Spirit Celebration with Wildcats and Spirit iNasty a couple of weeks ago?
Spirit won the division based on the combination of score from day 1 and day 2 but Wildcats got the bid because of their day 2 bid performance.

So American won the division based on day 1 and day 2 score but Black Ops had a higher score in the Super6 bid performance.
Super six doesn't get scored it's based off impression, so yes that is basically what happened.

Umm possibly... But black ops was in first going into today and both teams hit day 2. I don't know about scores from the super six performance.

But I'm pretty sure gssa does EP's choice for paid bids, not scores.

From BUTBT: don't sleep on ACX Kat Daddies Small Coed 5... They might steal TGLC's bid! That was rock solid two days in a row! And they were tied with TG yesterday.

That being said, NO ONE beats this TGLC team if they hit. Their routine is jaw dropping.
I really want to see their routine, I heard it's amazing. But, yes TGLC had somewhere around 3 points in deductions yesterday and ACX hit so if TG hits I think they'll take it.

From BUTBT: don't sleep on ACX Kat Daddies Small Coed 5... They might steal TGLC's bid! That was rock solid two days in a row! And they were tied with TG yesterday.

That being said, NO ONE beats this TGLC team if they hit. Their routine is jaw dropping.
Is there an All Girl bid and a Coed bid at Battle?

Back