All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I totally agree that it ha nothing to do with what fell before hand. It had everything to do with what never went up in the pyramid. Completely fair to just re-score the pyramid. But, they were offered the complete do-over, and all I am saying is that they would have been crazy to not take it. That is an "EP" decision, not a "CSP"decision.
Until this point in the thread nobody said a word about blaming CSP or the team or even talking about CSP period in this thread up until now, so idk where you're getting that from. Everyone seems to be on the same page... that they feel like the EP shouldn't have allowed the rescoring of the entire routine- just the pyramid. There's no way that if that happened to one of your CP's teams and they were on the "receiving end" so to speak you'd be ok (meaning their only competitor had a lights out, injury, etc. and instead of only scoring the routine from that point, they rescored the entire routine and that possibly put them ahead)...no I'm willing to bet you'd be really pissed if you were on the receiving end. Had you read everything up until this point in the thread- you'd see the consensus wasn't "hating" on anyone, just trying to figure out what happened and why the whole routine was rescored since no one seems to have had an experience similar to that.

Is that stated somewhere? That's not how it's been in the past. They definitely could have changed it this year though, I just haven't seen it.
sorry my bad it's not necessarily like that but that's how they normally do it
A couple of years ago it was top gun and ga allstars

Last edited:
I was referring to the exact same thing Jennie was earlier. There is a group who are always portraying things in a negative light on CEA, even when (like the lights out situation) they had nothing to do with it. The same "I wouldn't expect any less", or "of course CEA gets what they want" feel. We even ha one imply that Courtney should have turned down the chance to go again. Yeah, right. It is the same handful of people every time, and their "I'm neutral" facade is completely transparent. At least I wear my colors on my sleeve.

Hearing rumors that American Cheer Flyers outscored Black Ops in Medium Coed at GSSA Super 6. But they awards bids based off who they want, not scores.
They won the division full paid bids are judges choice......well now isn't that a little dilemma.

Back