All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:deadhorse:

Fierceboard Resolution for 2012-13 Season: If the title has anything to do with Senior Elite/CEA/Maddie Gardner and you "just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with them" Let's all do ourselves a favor and not click on the thread. Same goes for CEA/SE/Maddie fans in WC threads!

It's like walking in dark alleys in eastern Europe then wondering the next morning how you got strapped to this table and why there's stitches where your kidney used to be. I don't know why people feel the need to drug me and steal my kidney, but they do it and don't care if your questions go unanswered. But one thing is for sure, dark alleys filled with black market organ traders probably aren't the best place to look for answers as to how you can get people to stop wanting to take your kidney so bad, and you especially won't be satisfied with their answers as to why people love Maddie Gardner.

you probably just offended a lottttt of Eastern Europeans.

Can I just say that this board was a lot more fun when people weren't so sensitive about every little thing. It was obviously a stereotype-reference that must have got lost somewhere across the Atlantic ocean. I'm very well aware that not all Eastern Europeans aren't black market organ traders, but I'm also well aware that it has one of the largest black market organ trades in the world. Go ahead and google it if you don't believe me. Sorry for being factually correct in my joke. God forbid we keep a thread on topic for more than 10 pages! What was I thinking???? :rolleyes: Now I remember why I haven't posted in 2 months!:p

I think that (& others have said this already) it just depends on who is the most solid, and confident in that stunt. People want to see different flyers as point for different stunt sequences, if that is to happen, it would be because yes, they have found other flyers to be just as sturdy in the air. That being said, many people want certain flyers to be point, but some may have had trouble in their stunt this year, and honestly the stunts are only going to continue to get harder.

Fierceboard Resolution for 2012-13 Season: If the title has anything to do with Senior Elite/CEA/Maddie Gardner and you "just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with them" Let's all do ourselves a favor and not click on the thread. Same goes for CEA/SE/Maddie fans in WC threads!

It's like walking in dark alleys in eastern Europe then wondering the next morning how you got strapped to this table and why there's stitches where your kidney used to be. I don't know why people feel the need to drug me and steal my kidney, but they do it and don't care if your questions go unanswered. But one thing is for sure, dark alleys filled with black market organ traders probably aren't the best place to look for answers as to how you can get people to stop wanting to take your kidney so bad, and you especially won't be satisfied with their answers as to why people love Maddie Gardner.

That was uncalled for, smh.

Am I the only person who didn't find that reference offensive...? I thought it was funny...

Oh god.. Not another blow up x.x

On the topic of this thread, I'm excited to see Gabie as point. She's beautiful in the air, as are the other girls, too.

So if someone from Europe used a stereotype like "it's like going into an American high school and getting shot" that would be funny! Because trust me the chances of this happening are much greater than getting your organs stolen in a dark alley!

I wouldn't have a fit over it. Learn to take a joke :) Stop being such a diva. Have a Snickers or something.

Can I just say that this board was a lot more fun when people weren't so sensitive about every little thing. It was obviously a stereotype-reference that must have got lost somewhere across the Atlantic ocean. I'm very well aware that not all Eastern Europeans aren't black market organ traders, but I'm also well aware that it has one of the largest black market organ trades in the world. Go ahead and google it if you don't believe me. Sorry for being factually correct in my joke. God forbid we keep a thread on topic for more than 10 pages! What was I thinking???? :rolleyes: Now I remember why I haven't posted in 2 months!:p

There's a time, place and audience for that kind of humor. Kinda whiffed on all three, I'm afraid.

Could've made the same point by saying "If you're tired of everyone fawning all over the Steelers like they're the greatest franchise in the history of sports, don't visit steelersfanatics.com message boards."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

CAN WE JUST MOVE ON! Jeeze. What do you want me to say? Sorry? Fine, Sorry. Can we please just letttttttttt itttttttt gooooooooooooooo.

Okay, Senior Elite point flyers. go.

Gabie is awesome (always has been) and I hope Taylor and Maddie accent her on the sides. They all have such gorg long legs!

Back