All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been told by a friend that the merge only involves the level 5 teams (TSU/5Alarm and Riptide/Crossfire) for now~~ to make them more competitive and the new gym will also include Hot Topic Allstars from Virginia.... Good luck to all of them on their joining of programs....

hmmm...so if what you are hearing is correct the intention of the merger is to put all the level 5 athletes in one bowl and make a power team to contend in large senior at worlds...

i feel a meme coming...

Totally watched that movie last night. On another note, the fact that they are both good teams only works in their favor.

That is what I would think. Reading the boards you usually get the feeling that the only time a merge is good when it is a big/known gym taking over or doing a merger with a small/lesser known gym. When it is two gyms of similar excellent quality people start complaining that they should not merge but stay separate. Usually I guess it is for competition sake but if it is a good practice for the big/small gym why is it not a good practice for all gyms to consider? JW.

That is what I would think. Reading the boards you usually get the feeling that the only time a merge is good when it is a big/known gym taking over or doing a merger with a small/lesser known gym. When it is two gyms of similar excellent quality people start complaining that they should not merge but stay separate. Usually I guess it is for competition sake but if it is a good practice for the big/small gym why is it not a good practice for all gyms to consider? JW.

being from Maryland, i don't think these gyms could be any more different. in terms of technique, style, values, coaches.. i just see this as one big clash. i don't view these programs as "equals" at all.

being from Maryland, i don't think these gyms could be any more different. in terms of technique, style, values, coaches.. i just see this as one big clash. i don't view these programs as "equals" at all.

I'm glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing. Some teams flow well together and aren't that different, but I just think this one is strange. I love Crimson Heat 5 Alarm. Seeing them with Marlins is just like mixing oil with water.

How did this become a big gym-small gym issue. No one in this thread compared the two, but you. Thats the problem right there, everyones trying to keep up with the Jonses. I recommend Doing whats best for you or your program. #stayinyourlane

first off i would like to say im a huge fan of both programs....now how did this thread go from a simple "verify" to two gyms not being "equal". you people on the boards never know what can happen, you dont know the staffs of both organizations so why are you guys so quick to judge? this is a great idea, two very known successful gyms combining with each other to make one brand, showing diversity, giving a different flavor etc. and people are worried about oil mixing with water. this thread has been nothing but a big speculation everybody "heard from a friend" EVERYONE mind your own business. :deadhorse:

first off i would like to say im a huge fan of both programs....now how did this thread go from a simple "verify" to two gyms not being "equal". you people on the boards never know what can happen, you dont know the staffs of both organizations so why are you guys so quick to judge? this is a great idea, two very known successful gyms combining with each other to make one brand, showing diversity, giving a different flavor etc. and people are worried about oil mixing with water. this thread has been nothing but a big speculation everybody "heard from a friend" EVERYONE mind your own business. :deadhorse:

welcome to the fierce board. it's what we do here. speculate & discuss. and once it's announced we will discuss it some more.

Cool story bro.

Being antagonistic won't help your argument. It's been my experience that when there are threads you don't agree with, or just plain drive you crazy, ignoring them will save you a lot of aggravation. This board is filled with speculation, rumor and drama. The sooner you accept that, the happier you will be.

Back