All-Star Gym Recommendations In Virginia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would like to get some parent feedback (current cheerleaders/coaches feedback welcome as well on the Cheertyme Chantilly location. Also possibly looking at the Fairfax location. To include things about coaching staff, philosophy, owner involvement and most important treatment of the kids. Maybe also some info on how many comps etc. We are coming to an open house in May and thinking about trying out very seriously! Thanks in advance for input.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm also a parent at Cheer Tyme Chantilly and we absolutely love it there. I couldn't agree more with @Fiercecheermom. We've been there since they opened this location. My daughter has been cheering all stars for 9 years. The staff is very nice, the kids love it there the atmosphere is very inviting. We'll probably be there until she graduates HS. We treat other teams with the utmost respect because we all have friends on all of the teams that you mentioned. Crasher and Kim are very hands on. Crasher is always around and even more so since he has acquired the fairfax location. Earl will give another gym the trophy or medals if he feels that the other team deserved to win. We have one of the best sportsmanship in the area.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Back