All-Star Gyms In The Charlotte Area...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i live in concord and i would say victory allstars, charlotte allstars, and prodigy allstars of concord. prodigy used to be elite, hence my name hehe, and they are going to be big soon.

Hello all! We are for sure moving to Charlotte! We found out my husband got a job in the Indian Land, SC area. It looks like we're going to go with Charlotte Allstars. I'm wondering, though, what is the traffic like between those two places during rush hour? I'm kind of wondering what transportation to and from the gym is going to be like. Currently I am trying to decide on when I can work!!! (...totally like a cheer mom...arranging work around the gym...:eek:)

Hi, My daughter cheers at Charlotte Allstars on their limited coed 5 team (TEAL). This is our second year at the gym and she loves it. We came from another gym in the area and although the drive for us is 40 minutes, it's worth it. There are many people at our gym that come from your future area and everyone at the gym is pretty friendly so it should be pretty easy for you to settle in and find a car pool. I'm honestly not sure how long of a drive it is because it is the opposite direction from which I come but I am sure you will love it there. :) Sorry I couldn't be more help but I just wanted to say "welcome" and good luck on your move.

Welcome to South Carolina =)

I live in Columbia. I'm sorry I'm honestly not sure of the location of Indian Land or I would help you out! I do know a lot of people in the upstate SC area that drive to CAC though.

Congratulations on the upcoming move! Indian Land isn't far from Matthews (home of CAS) at all. Traffic shouldn't be bad heading that way, so you will be fine. Good luck with the move.

Hi, My daughter cheers at Charlotte Allstars on their limited coed 5 team (TEAL). This is our second year at the gym and she loves it. We came from another gym in the area and although the drive for us is 40 minutes, it's worth it. There are many people at our gym that come from your future area and everyone at the gym is pretty friendly so it should be pretty easy for you to settle in and find a car pool. I'm honestly not sure how long of a drive it is because it is the opposite direction from which I come but I am sure you will love it there. :) Sorry I couldn't be more help but I just wanted to say "welcome" and good luck on your move.
We are so excited! I'm glad to hear that there may be a car pool opportunity...5:00pm practices would be tough to get my cp to if I work until 5! :rolleyes: Thanks! I can hardly wait to meet everyone!

Congratulations on the upcoming move! Indian Land isn't far from Matthews (home of CAS) at all. Traffic shouldn't be bad heading that way, so you will be fine. Good luck with the move.
Thanks! That's great to hear!

Welcome to South Carolina =)

I live in Columbia. I'm sorry I'm honestly not sure of the location of Indian Land or I would help you out! I do know a lot of people in the upstate SC area that drive to CAC though.
Wow! That's a long way! I'm glad we have the opportunity to send our daughter there!

All the parents I have met from CAC are amazing! My cp ran off looking for her lanyard at NCA and I lost her in the crowd, two moms from Teal found her and took her to security...I was very thankful!
I know they are a more conservative program which is nice for that younger age group.
Good luck with the move!

All the parents I have met from CAC are amazing! My cp ran off looking for her lanyard at NCA and I lost her in the crowd, two moms from Teal found her and took her to security...I was very thankful!
I know they are a more conservative program which is nice for that younger age group.
Good luck with the move!
Thanks! It is actually good to hear that they are more conservative. I'm sort of that way too, especially since my daughter is only 7. It sounds like they will be a great match for us. I want her to have a good example to follow from the coaches and other athletes. :D

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Charlotte Extreme? We're still leaning toward CAS, but Charlotte Extreme looks like it is actually closer to us. We'll be living in the Ft Mill/Indian Land area...any thoughts? Thanks!

Charlotte Extreme is a wonderful program with some great coaches! You will like either one of your choices. You can't go wrong with either gym!

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with Charlotte Extreme? We're still leaning toward CAS, but Charlotte Extreme looks like it is actually closer to us. We'll be living in the Ft Mill/Indian Land area...any thoughts? Thanks!

I have no experience with Extreme other than a few friends who have their kids there. It is a smaller gym and seems to cater to regional competiton. While we usually see them once or twice a year, I do not think we crossed paths at all this season.

The drive for you to CAC could be anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour all depending on time of day. We offer all levels of teams from Tiny 1s to Senior 5s. This year we had 17 teams including a Special Needs team. In addition there is an active gymnastics program that allows more options for tumbling classes and camps over the summer. Sounds like your daughter would be a perfect Mini/Youth athlete and we have very strong teams at both Mini 1 and 2 or Youth 3 as of this year. I have PMd you with my contact info. Feel free to call or message with any questions! Welcome!

Back