All-Star Gyms Merging In Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know what kind of crowd you run with, but I have a large circle of friends and NONE of them have criminal records, including from when they were close to 30 years old.
Have you looked up all their names on your states court records? Or the states where they are from? You'd be surprised, I just was with a few of mine! Current and old friends, and coaches too. Just a little more then a speeding ticket going on behind closed doors!

Have you looked up all their names on your states court records? Or the states where they are from? You'd be surprised, I just was with a few of mine! Current and old friends, and coaches too. Just a little more then a speeding ticket going on behind closed doors!

Both. All come up squeaky clean! :cool:

DJ how do the people of Delaware survive with their complete lack of knowledge in spelling and grammar? You need to start having English classes to teach these fine people what is correct. {headache} Maybe if we tow their houses to a different state it will all improve? Ugh!

Reactions: DJ
DJ how do the people of Delaware survive with their complete lack of knowledge in spelling and grammar? You need to start having English classes to teach these fine people what is correct. {headache} Maybe if we tow their houses to a different state it will all improve? Ugh!

I survive by only communicating with people of equal, or greater intelligence.
And that's the reasoning behind my friend base being largely based out of the state.

p.s. I just died.

I survive by only communicating with people of equal, or greater intelligence.
And that's the reasoning behind my friend base being largely based out of the state.

p.s. I just died.
<---------- out of state..just sayin;)

I have a daughter that has cheered for a few years at Fusion. We are very happy there and think its a good program with some great coaches. Not only do they provide a lot of fundraising, my cheerleader has learned excellent skills and has come a long way. Its very sad to hear people bashing a program that has become a second home for us.

Well, all the other drama was starting to outshine the crazy in our great state of Maryland. We cant let that happen now can we? :rolleyes:

All joking aside, it's not as insane here as it is made out to be on the boards. As far as the situation, I am not involved with either gym at all. If there *is* a criminal record, which has been admitted (after being called a rumor 500 times), then parents should have the right to know, provided this guy was in fact walking around with a clipboard and evaluating. There is a fantastic thing we all have called the freedom to choose, and if something 12 years old were to make a parent uncomfortable with this person around their children, they should be made aware, and have the choice to leave. I can only assume that the rest of us on this post have no idea if this guy is a coach or not, I dont much care as I said, not with either gym.

Anywho. To all the mergers, cant wait to see the new teams! To ALL teams, good luck, have a wonderful summer, and best of luck to everyone for next season! :)

can't find it right now, but recent news was Fusion hired a coach previously charged with inappropriate behavior with kids...the charge was an old one, until more kids started speaking out.. the owner of fusion was quoted as saying something like, we talked it over, and felt the allegations had no merit....so, basically saying he knew about the charges but hired him anyway. once the new charges were brought up, the coach was dismissed. I may have the details not 100%, but the jist is they knew, they hired him and only after he was accused again, did they dismiss him....

Back