OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone have a long lasting lipstick they like? My lipstick always comes off at comps, like before we're even done with warmups. We use one called "Bing Cherry" which I thought was from fancy face but I don't see it on their site? It was in the royal blue and silver makeup kit. I am trying to find a lipstick that will stay and comes in a similar color. It's a deep red with a little bit of a pinkish hint. So I thought some of you would have some suggestions!
Stila Liquid Lipstick stays on forever, I've fallen asleep with it on before and woke up the next morning with most of it still on. I have a bright red and a pinky red and they're both pretty and vibrant. The only downsides are that it's kinda tricky to apply and that it's $22 which I think is pricey. :)

anyone recommendations for mascara? could be high end or drugstore.
my eyelashes always look non existent no matter what i use.

anyone recommendations for mascara? could be high end or drugstore.
my eyelashes always look non existent no matter what i use.
I like the cover girl flamed out kind for everyday and the loreal voluminous waterproof for cheer (gold tube). They're both drugstore

Anyone have a long lasting lipstick they like? My lipstick always comes off at comps, like before we're even done with warmups. We use one called "Bing Cherry" which I thought was from fancy face but I don't see it on their site? It was in the royal blue and silver makeup kit. I am trying to find a lipstick that will stay and comes in a similar color. It's a deep red with a little bit of a pinkish hint. So I thought some of you would have some suggestions!
I feel like a smashbox broken record, but I loooove their megatint. The red one is called cerise and it's really pretty. Great staying power. Ive also heard good things about the sephora's lipstain but I haven't tried that one yet

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you want to keep a curl in your eyelashes, warm an eyelash curler with a blow dryer. Don't make it too hot, but if it's warm, it'll hold the curl all day/night. I put my mascara on first and then heat the curler and use it. My eyelashes are really long and straight, and they stay curled until the next day.

Any recommendations for a good BB or CC cream?

Tarte or Dior BB creams are both great! I prefer the Dior, but I can't use it in the winter because none of the shades match my pale yellow skin tone, but in the summer it's my go to! it's even SPF 30 so it's basically the only thing i put on everyday. my only word of advice if you choose to try it out is to definitely go to sephora or another store and try it out on your skin. it seems to oxidize and the color changes a bit after its on for a few minutes... which caused me to buy the wrong shade the first time.

Edit: just realized there's more than one BB by Dior - I use the hydra life, but i've heard very good things about the nude BB cream, as well. and since it's cheaper, i'll probably be trying that one out next.

Has anyone used the Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour foundation? Thinking about picking that up soon, any recommendations as to what powder (pressed) to try on top? Also, I'm looking for a new concealer, medium - full coverage so it will help with dark circles and redness. :)

Has anyone used the Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour foundation? Thinking about picking that up soon, any recommendations as to what powder (pressed) to try on top? Also, I'm looking for a new concealer, medium - full coverage so it will help with dark circles and redness. :)
I use the tarte Masara sometimes and it's awesome. It does dry up really quickly but it's definitely more volume than spidery-ness, and that's awesome Because I may have the worlds longest eyashes... Hahah

So I know this is probably going to make me look dumb, especially since I posted in this before, but what exactly does everyone wear for "everyday" makeup? lol. I love doing makeup, but I only really wear it for special occasions. I can count on one hand the times I've worn it in the past 2 months. That being said, I would love to start wearing it daily. What are some more natural options for daily wear?

So I know this is probably going to make me look dumb, especially since I posted in this before, but what exactly does everyone wear for "everyday" makeup? lol. I love doing makeup, but I only really wear it for special occasions. I can count on one hand the times I've worn it in the past 2 months. That being said, I would love to start wearing it daily. What are some more natural options for daily wear?
I use bare minerals foundation which is very natural looking and light. And then I just do eyeliner and mascara. And I wear blush when I remember. If it's the weekend and I'm just like running errands I usually don't wear foundation at all and just wear eyeliner

Yes, I swear by it! Love, love it. I only use a loose powder over it, so not sure about pressed powders, though.

Yes, I swear by it! Love, love it. I only use a loose powder over it, so not sure about pressed powders, though.

Wondering how it'll work with my dry to normal skin... I usually put a loose translucent powder over my foundation to set it.

If you want to keep a curl in your eyelashes, warm an eyelash curler with a blow dryer. Don't make it too hot, but if it's warm, it'll hold the curl all day/night. I put my mascara on first and then heat the curler and use it. My eyelashes are really long and straight, and they stay curled until the next day.
Thank you!

Back