OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wear Calvin Klein 810 Blow. Its nude for me. I'm brown.
You know what? I don't think CK's cosmetic range is stocked over here anymore. I definitely haven't seen it in the standard department stores and I took a trip to Selfridges last week and didn't notice it. That being said there's a lot of makeup in Selfridges lol.

I may have to pay Charlotte Tilbury a visit.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Do you use the entire kit ? I'm thinking about making a purchase...
Yeah! I got a sample kit from work and I love it. The face wash is super foamy and really cleans the face well, the scrub has very fine exfoliants and leaves my skin really soft, and the moisturizer is a nice standard moisturizer. I definitely think it's worth a try!

So not makeup, but does anyone have any straightener recommendations? I think the heating part of mine is broken so I'm looking to get a new one.

So not makeup, but does anyone have any straightener recommendations? I think the heating part of mine is broken so I'm looking to get a new one.

any of the models by sedu. not sure of your budget, but I've bought all of mine from folica.com and they usually have some serious coupons/discounts if you sign up for email or look for promo codes.

Shop kick is the best thing ever. If you join use my referral link. shopkick

Basically depending on your area, you will have a list of stores (Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Macy's, J C Penny etc) and you can open up the app and get "kicks" ( the amount varies) or you can scan certain items that appear to get "kicks".

You then redeem the kicks for instant gift cards. I was personally saving up for Christmas shopping (I had 30,000) until I decided to get the Sephora gift card so now I'm at 24k.

But you can get instant gift cards for Sephora, Best Buy, Target, Starbucks, Walmart , Cheesecake Factory or save up for iPad, beats headphones etc. With every 6,250 kicks you can get a $25 gift card. And there are smaller increments 500 kicks- $2 gift card.

My mom has used over $200 worth of target gift cards from Shop kick. Heck just last week she used them for my nieces back to school shopping

It's honestly the best shopping app ever. No scams, no gimmicks. Just gift cards

Anyway. If anyone joins (and you should) use my link. You get 2,000 kicks for every 3 people that join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just joined using your link.
I am still not understanding how you get "kicks" though - do you have to scan something when you walk into each store?

Just joined using your link.
I am still not understanding how you get "kicks" though - do you have to scan something when you walk into each store?
It uses your location for walk in kicks. You have to let it access your location and have Bluetooth on. Lots of stores have kicks for scans too though! Several stores near me only have kicks for scans... You should see something next to the store that says what it offers kicks for and how many!
Yesterday I drove past Macy's and got my kicks that way... I also don't even have to actually be in target or American eagle to get them. However my phone refuses to recognize JCP no matter where I am in the store - a bummer since their walk in kicks are the highest in the mall at 75! But I learned (s/o to my mom) that you can report an issue getting walk in kicks and they'll give them to you. So I'll be doing that for JCP

It uses your location for walk in kicks. You have to let it access your location and have Bluetooth on. Lots of stores have kicks for scans too though! Several stores near me only have kicks for scans... You should see something next to the store that says what it offers kicks for and how many!
Yesterday I drove past Macy's and got my kicks that way... I also don't even have to actually be in target or American eagle to get them. However my phone refuses to recognize JCP no matter where I am in the store - a bummer since their walk in kicks are the highest in the mall at 75! But I learned (s/o to my mom) that you can report an issue getting walk in kicks and they'll give them to you. So I'll be doing that for JCP

My mom is always reporting issues and getting her kicks too lol

Yesterday JCP had 200 kicks here. I have to go in AE to get my kicks but I also get 25 extra kicks at the fitting rooms but for some reason my mom never gets them

But @CheerBank she described it. It lists the products to scan and you just go around scanning the barcode on the products

My mom is always reporting issues and getting her kicks too lol

Yesterday JCP had 200 kicks here. I have to go in AE to get my kicks but I also get 25 extra kicks at the fitting rooms but for some reason my mom never gets them

But @CheerBank she described it. It lists the products to scan and you just go around scanning the barcode on the products

Yeah ours had 200 yesterday too but usually has 75, so it was extra annoying yesterday! I've tried several times but didn't know I could report it until yesterday... Haven't gotten my kicks for it yet though.

@Alexx I have a Babyliss pro nano titanium - I LOVE it! I've had the same one for about 6 years now and it's still going strong! It uses titanium plates instead of ceramic, which is MUCH better for your hair - no frying!

Not makeup, but beauty related...I recently cut my hair into a bob, but don't really have many ideas on how to style it. any suggestions?

If anyone is looking for a setting powder, I highly recommend IT cosmetics Bye Bye Pores. They just came out with a pressed version(which I prefer because it's not so messy) but they have a loose version too.

It really does give you that airbrushed look and makes your skin feel SO smooth and takes away the sticky feeling a foundation can leave. I'm normally very oily but recently my cheeks have gotten much more dry and I don't notice it attaching to any dry patches throughout the day. And the wear time on it is amazing, I'd say 6 hours before any excess shine popped through, even on the most humid days. I think it's one of the best powders I've ever tried!

Back