OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
has anyone used the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser? I've heard awesome things and was going to buy the small one anyway but now that it's 10% off at sephora this week I kind of feel like biting the bullet and just ordering the big one? idk what if I hate it

Quoting myself since no one answered I assume no one has used it, in which case I am here to highly recommend. My face feels so clean when I use it. loveeeee.

Also, just ordered a couple colour pop matte lip colors and I'm excited for them.

Quoting myself since no one answered I assume no one has used it, in which case I am here to highly recommend. My face feels so clean when I use it. loveeeee.

Also, just ordered a couple colour pop matte lip colors and I'm excited for them.
You did yourself a great favor. I can't recommend colourpop enough. The colors are amazingly pigmented and I loveeeeeee how long they last.

I did a dark lip for my birthday and they did it for me at Sephora. It was a Kat Von d lip liner in blackmail and one of the new tarte rainforest something lipsticks. I would suggest colourpop dazed which is like a really deep red, or beeper which is my fave, I love all their colors and the price is good but their shipping hasn't always been on time for me so idk if you'd have it in time for the concert
ad56eeb2d41422671416a4c1636c8602.jpg

I've also never tried Younique but I've heard a lot of people talk about fibers in their eyes. I have contacts so I'm terrified to try that.

To be perfectly honest I'm going to take your picture in to Sephora or MAC and tell them I want to try something similar

Has anyone tried the UD Naked skin foundation? I have the concealer and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be perfectly honest I'm going to take your picture in to Sephora or MAC and tell them I want to try something similar
Lol go for it. When the girl told me she was doing a dark lip I was like uhhhhh, then I saw it and I was like yes girl where has this color been I need it in my life. And that's how I spent $80 on lipstick and a eyeshadow palette lol :).

Does anyone know if Benefit Cheekathon blush kit is permanent in their line? I rarely wear blush but love to bronze. Do you think it's worth it if I rarely wear blush? I have only drugstore blushes but I feel like it doesn't look good on me lol. So I don't know if I should get if I'm not going like the blush and just use the bronzer. Ugh but I want it because it's like 5 cheek products for the price of two.

@shawtyyBHADDx3
Also does anyone wear Younique? My moms sorority sister gave it to me yesterday (she said she was too old and didnt have the patience for it)....but when I used it today and yesterday I had fibers all in my eye... is that normal or am i just dense?

I sell Younique, I always squint when I do the fibers so they don't fall in my eye. I also make CP squint when I put it on her for cheer comps. You will have some loose fibers that might have fallen on your face - I usually just use a puffer brush to brush them off. Younique has a "Love It" guarantee and she could have returned it. I return stuff if I don't like it and they either give me credit or send me a new one.

Does anyone know of any good bronzers?

I alternate between the Too Faced Snow Bunny and Younique's Beachfront Bronzer. The Snow Bunny has a gold sparkle to it, which works for my skin tone, but when I want a more matte or neutral bronzer I use the Younique

Disclaimer: Yes I sell Younique but I don't LOVE all of their products, most but not all. And I still use other brands high end makeup. I don't think I can ever give up the Anastasia DipBrow. :cloud9:

I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good concealer? Preferably one that doesn't cost too much. I use Clinique right now but I feel like it just isn't working anymore.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good anti-humidity shampoo/hair products?
I'm moving in the fall to coastal area that is very foggy and damp most of the time and my hair gets super frizzy and wavy when it's wet out.

Straightener recommendations? I have a straightener that I like but it's so wide, and I recently chopped 11 inches off my hair, so I don't need such a wide one. Plus at this length my hair touches my shoulders and wants to flip at the ends, so I need a smaller (1 inch) one that can deal with that a little better.

Back