OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
For anyone who has problems with acne, a really good system is the Epionce one. The one drawback is how expensive it is. To get the clenanser, treatment, and moisturizer was over $200. I've gotten samples of it though, and it's amazing.

Has anyone used Boscia products? Sephora has a kit of 3 for their 500 point reward. Its the luminizing black mask, Revitalizing black hydration gel, the detoxifying black cleanser, and purifying black pore strips. I have been wanting to try the black mask, but I don't want to waste 500 points if it isn't worth it.

Has anyone used Boscia products? Sephora has a kit of 3 for their 500 point reward. Its the luminizing black mask, Revitalizing black hydration gel, the detoxifying black cleanser, and purifying black pore strips. I have been wanting to try the black mask, but I don't want to waste 500 points if it isn't worth it.

i haven't tried any of those, but i have tried their face blotting wipes. love them! they seem like a very natural brand--i'd probably take the kit but maybe do some quick research on the products and reviews?

The cleanser is amazing. I have oily skin that gets clogged often because of a mix of the oil and how often I wear make up. I swear by that to keep my skin from breaking out.

Hey y'all haven't been on here in forever but I'm looking for some makeup suggestions to use up my Sephora gift cards. I'm currently a sleep deprived college student and the only time I really wear makeup is for long wear occasions where I need it to stay for a while (sorority events, out on the weekends, etc.) so that's really my biggest concern. Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Hey y'all haven't been on here in forever but I'm looking for some makeup suggestions to use up my Sephora gift cards. I'm currently a sleep deprived college student and the only time I really wear makeup is for long wear occasions where I need it to stay for a while (sorority events, out on the weekends, etc.) so that's really my biggest concern. Any suggestions are appreciated!!
Urban Decay setting sprays and primers would probably be your best bet then!

OK I have to say the Naked 3 palette is the most disappointing product I've ever bought. I was so excited to use it, because EVERYONE talks about it. These colors have no pigment whatsoever. They're pretty colors, but they all look like nothing once they're on skin.

Yes I've used primer. Yes I've used wet brushes. I used to do makeup for a living, so I know all the tricks.

Definitely going back to my lancome shadows, but since this stupid thing was $54 I'll try to make it work for now.

Maybe you got a bad one? My shadows are pigmented. Some of the lighter shades I have to work with more but the medium to dark ones are fine.
I'm trying a different primer today and different brushes. I have a never ending supply of both, so maybe I'll find the right combo and make it work.

OK I have to say the Naked 3 palette is the most disappointing product I've ever bought. I was so excited to use it, because EVERYONE talks about it. These colors have no pigment whatsoever. They're pretty colors, but they all look like nothing once they're on skin.

Yes I've used primer. Yes I've used wet brushes. I used to do makeup for a living, so I know all the tricks.

Definitely going back to my lancome shadows, but since this stupid thing was $54 I'll try to make it work for now.
Depending on how long you've had it and where you got it, you might be able to return it!

Depending on how long you've had it and where you got it, you might be able to return it!
I bought it on Christmas eve. But I am so determined to like it! If I can't make it work, I'm giving it to my daughter. She asks every day if she can have it lol.

Urban Decay setting sprays and primers would probably be your best bet then!
I ended up getting the oil control setting spray actually! Then my little recommended the Stila liquid liner. I'm also going to try out the Sephora brand cream lip stain. It had great reviews and was half the price of others so we'll see how it goes!

@Just-a-Mom
Is there certain shades that don't work for you or is it all of them?
Pretty much all - I can at least get the darkest ones to show up, but they show up like the light ones should. So I'm adding other shadows from my collection as the darker colors.

The other issue is they're completely gone within 4 hours of putting them on, so I look like I'm just wearing mascara.

It's not too big a deal - this will hardly be the first expensive makeup sitting in my drawer unused. It certainly won't be lonely in there!

Pretty much all - I can at least get the darkest ones to show up, but they show up like the light ones should. So I'm adding other shadows from my collection as the darker colors.

The other issue is they're completely gone within 4 hours of putting them on, so I look like I'm just wearing mascara.

It's not too big a deal - this will hardly be the first expensive makeup sitting in my drawer unused. It certainly won't be lonely in there!

That is odd. Mine are all very pigmented. I think you may have gotten a bad batch.

Ugh I want that mascara so bad but I'm allergic [emoji52] as soon as it comes out in a color other than black I'm buying it for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like me expect I'm only allergic to the MAC mascara. I refused to believe it since it wasn't cheap than I gave up since itchy and swollen eyes weren't worth it anymore.

Back