High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im so bitter that teams are taking the easy way out and going with 12 girls.

Columbus has 12 girls this year....

I haven't seen them this season yet but I believe we may this weekend cause we will be at Columbus. I know we have 16 and we will stick with 16, now JV is a different story!

I haven't seen them this season yet but I believe we may this weekend cause we will be at Columbus. I know we have 16 and we will stick with 16, now JV is a different story!

I think theyre coming to houston county this weekend. They always do.

does anyone have any columbus videos? i feel like i havent seen anything from them in a while :(

Does anyone know what's been going on with the scoring in GA? I heard there were mistakes made in the scores a couple of weeks ago, but was surprised to hear that the results aren't being changed to reflect accurate scores. Someone on the All-Stars forum stated GA HS judges have made mistakes three different weeks. Thanks for any insight!

Does anyone know what's been going on with the scoring in GA? I heard there were mistakes made in the scores a couple of weeks ago, but was surprised to hear that the results aren't being changed to reflect accurate scores. Someone on the All-Stars forum stated GA HS judges have made mistakes three different weeks. Thanks for any insight!
(same reply as allstar forum) Yes the head judges who judge at State actually called the coaches and apologized for misscoring & mistakes. They did redo the placements as well but they aren't going to take away team's trophys and give it to the new team. Technically, it doesn't matter who wins till Regions and State.

Back