High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

whats up with Johns creek hair and socks...

Their School Mascot is Gladiators so that's what their appearance is for. I don't like it personally but it's the way they have done every year. Year one I liked it cause the entire routine theme was Gladiator, but it's how they have always been so i'm use to it. Still love watching them compete and perform :)

What happened to northgate?

More like what didn't happen. They had a missed skill in the stunt and it came down early, one full pulled out and then stepped off the mat, another full touched down, head out of alignment, and huge bobble in pyramid that then fell in the next skill, BAD day for Northgate :( Today they lost 30 points in execution and transitions that they have been receiving at all the other competitions along with the 20 points in deductions :(

As much as it pains me to post this, it's already on the internet and all I can say is everyone has their bad days. These girls are still super talented and it's a tough job staying at the top. I have no doubt they will get in the gym and work hard to get the job done at Regions and State :)

More like what didn't happen. They had a missed skill in the stunt and it came down early, one full pulled out and then stepped off the mat, another full touched down, head out of alignment, and huge bobble in pyramid that then fell in the next skill, BAD day for Northgate :( Today they lost 30 points in execution and transitions that they have been receiving at all the other competitions along with the 20 points in deductions :(

Aww :( They have performed amazing over the past years and i havent ever seen a bad performance from them. Thats a lot of pressure built up. Now they have it out of their systems and can work harder for region and state when we all know they will bring it!

Back