High School High School Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

More like what didn't happen. They had a missed skill in the stunt and it came down early, one full pulled out and then stepped off the mat, another full touched down, head out of alignment, and huge bobble in pyramid that then fell in the next skill, BAD day for Northgate :( Today they lost 30 points in execution and transitions that they have been receiving at all the other competitions along with the 20 points in deductions :(
The girls should keep their heads up high! Everyone has bad days and there is no doubting their amazing talent and skill. Goodluck to them next week:) i know they will pull it together! Ill be cheering them on, even though theyre competition!:)

More like what didn't happen. They had a missed skill in the stunt and it came down early, one full pulled out and then stepped off the mat, another full touched down, head out of alignment, and huge bobble in pyramid that then fell in the next skill, BAD day for Northgate :( Today they lost 30 points in execution and transitions that they have been receiving at all the other competitions along with the 20 points in deductions :(

All teams have a bad day here and there. The team is full of talented athletes and I am sure they will shake this one off and go into the next one ready to hit it. They need to keep their heads high because even with mistakes they are still better then half the other high school squads out there.

So I read all of the comments on here before I got chance to watch the video, and I have to say I was expecting a LOT worse. I love how Northgate can throw a less than perfect routine and not let their energy drop, I've seen teams drop one stunt and the whole routine just goes flat with no energy. Props to them.

Back