All-Star How Far Do You Drive For Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I live in kansas and cheer On wildcats!

My drive is about 6 and a half or 7 hours depending on traffic. Of course it is worth every minute! :) anyone more than that?

I drive one hour to an hour and forty five minutes depending on how traffic is.
The drive is completely worth it. i couldn't see myself any other place in georgia. Stingrays is my second home so I don't mind the travel time.

My mom only let's me do high school because it's one minute away.. The closet gym is 20 minutes & she will only let me tumble once a week there -_- Hopefully for senior year I can convince my parents to commit to it, it'd be my dream to make the 50 minute drive to Brandon<3

on a good day, 2 minutes :). other days it takes 4 minutes. one time there was an accident on the road so I had to turn around a go a complete roundabout way that took 20 minutes...but i definitely shouldn't complain knowing how far some of you travel! I think the farthest a few people currently travel to our gym is about an hour.

Before our merger it was twelve to fifteen minutes w/ or w/ out traffic. Now, it's fifteen minutes without traffic and thirty with. Worth it? Most definitely and I think both my parents would agree.

Back