All-Star How Far Do You Drive/how Many Times Per Week To Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess that depends on your individual situation but usually knee surgery is not the end of a cheer career... I've had both ACL's replaced (the injuries were not cheer related) and my legs are actually more stable than when I was a kid. 9 months out of it each time to recover were hard and painful. Yes, there are bad days when the legs feel like I want to just cut them off, but you get through them and move on. The old adage really is true, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

well this is my senior year so and i definitely will not be able to super senior.

I travel about 10-15 minutes and two practices a week plus open tumbling now... (Thank goodness!) I just recently moved to the area: a couple months ago, it was 3 hours! But now it's all worth it! <3

It was a twenty minute drive from UA's original location, but since they moved before this season, it turned into an hour drive with traffic up to three times a week. Forty to forty five without. I drive myself though, so it wasn't that big of an issue for my parents.

My first gym I cheered at it was 15mins away 2 times a week then I changed gyms so it was 1 hour both to and from practice and I went 2 times a week and then I changed gyms again and the gym that I'm at now is 30mins away and that 2 times a week.

1 hour and 3 hours since we have two gyms and im on a team at both
3 hours wednesday, 1 hour thursday and then on sunday i practice for both teams

5.3 hours.. 5 times a week.

JUST KIDDING! Actually, it's about anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and 30 minutes.

Back