All-Star How Far Do You Drive/how Many Times Per Week To Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4-5 times a week only 20 minutes though. Some people travel 3 hours at our gym. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones!! I don't know if I could do it. If its a good gym I guess it may be worth it :)

I'd kill for that. $3.95 in Chicago.

We're still at about 3.59 in the far SW Suburbs, thank goodness.

When I cheered, we went 30 minutes each way my first year. That was twice a week. The next gym I was at was about 20 minutes each way 2-3 times a week, but when I first started, we were in a temporary location that was about 40 minutes away.

About an hour, hour and fifteen minutes with traffic. Practice twice a week but I go on another day if I can to do tumbling. I really don't think it's that much, I wouldn't mind switching to the MA gym which is 2.5 hours away....

I drive 15 minutes, 4 days a week. When the new gym opens it will be a 30 minute drive, if we end up on a team there. Still beats the 45min-1 hour I drove last year!

2 1/2 hours each way with absolutely no traffic and speeding my butt off twice a week. hahah the longest it has ever taken me is 4 1/2 hours to get there cuz traffic was redic. hitting downtown chattangooa and atlanta traffic sucksssssssss

I am spending $140 a week in gas then additional $20 a week in tolls and thats for just two practices a week. Throw in the comps and I don't want to talk about it.:(
Then there is the oil changes every other month and the need for new tires.

I am spending $140 a week in gas then additional $20 a week in tolls and thats for just two practices a week. Throw in the comps and I don't want to talk about it.:(
Then there is the oil changes every other month and the need for new tires.
I'm nominating you for "Best parent" in the fierce board awards

Back