How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my team is from three different locations because we have three gyms and we practice 2 hours twice a week in our own gym and then on the weekends we meet at one of the gyms and practice saturday and sunday or just one day

My senior 4 team I'm on and most twisters teams practice 3 hours 2x a week on a regular basis, how many days a week does your team practice? and for how long?

I'm on two teams and I have practice on Sundays: 3 hours
Tuesdays: 3 hours
Thursdays: 4 hours
Then if it's competition week I have a 4 hour practice on Wednesdays. Then if we have choreography on Saturdays I have 8 hours because i do two teams. I get alot of practice!

My whole school team practices 2 hours on Monday evenings and 2 hours on Thursday evenings.
Those who do partner stunting (we're two guys and our two flyers) practice an extra 2 hours on Wednesday evenings. We do a bit of tumbling when we're tired of partner stunts.
I personally spend 2 more hours a week tumbling at lunchtime.

And I go the the gym (the one with weights and stuff) four times a week on Monday evenings (before cheer), Tuesday evenings, Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.

I love every moment of it!

2 times a week for two hours each :) During the summer we have an extra 2 hours practice on sunday and during competition season we add in extra practices if needed

We have two types of teams at our gym travel 2 days a week 3hours one day a 2 hours the other. Non travel 3 hours one day a week. we also have open gyms 3 days a week

we used to practice 2 hours on thursdays and 3 hours on sundays but if we had a big comp or needed work we camein on saturday for 2-6hours depending on what needed to be done

used to only train 3 hours twice a week but personally i've started to use our gym for tumble and partner stunt soo practice so i think im up to training something like 3 hours 4 times a week and 8 hours on a sunday! :/ :L x

I'm in college. We practice 4 days a week - 2.5 hrs a day.
BUT... the 30 days before nationals its like 6 days a week for however long Coach keeps us.

my highschool team practices monday through friday for two hours. and my allstar team is two days a week for 3 hours

we practice twice a week for 2 hours each day but were also expected to come to an hour tumble class and a stunt practice.although a lot of us go tomore than one tumbling class, and of course before competition we have an extra practice or two
Thats pretty much like my team except b4 worlds we practice more!

Back