How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im on two teams that each practice 2 and 1/2 hrs twice a week, so between the two teams and tumbling im usually in the gym about 12 hours a week

How about by level? Our teams practice 2x a week , either 2 or 2.5 hours. Should higher level teams be practicing more? I think once the season really gets underway, the tumbling doesn't improve because there isn't enough time to practice it. It gets stale.

Senior teams - 5 hours a week
Junior- 4 hours
Youth- 4 hours

Extra tumbling available and recommended

My team (Oaklyn Cats 120's) just started to practice again about 5 weeks ago. But so far, we only have 1 practice a week for 3 hours. Were getting ready to go to Nationals. Adding in 1 or 2 extra practices a week soon hopefully, My team needs it!

actually monday is 3 hours tuesday is 4 hours wed is 2 hours and thurs is 2 hours i double team for open 5 and senior 2

My daughter's team practices 3x per week...sometimes I think maybe one more day would benefit the team...but the coaches are amazing and so are the girls so they must know best :)

we have prac tues thurs and sundays for about 2 hrs when there is no competition close but when its comp time we practice everyday 2 hrs and weekends we have 2 pracsss

Each week:
1 3 hour practice
1 2 hour practice
1 75 minute tumbling class

Extra 2hours tumbling on Saturdays for the girls who need it.
Usually add a two hour the week before a comp.

Back