All-Star How Many More Years?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I inturpruting this correctly... Can most kids super senior? Cause usually entering freshman year of college you are 18 unless you have a summer birthday and you are on the older end of your grade.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

yea i super duper senior and my friend super duper senior also,but dont recommend you double senior bc u start to feel like old around freshman and hearing them talk bout prom when your a second year in college

i can confidently say that MOST freshmen in college can do it, the restrictions affected super duper seniors the most. last year i was a super duper senior, but with the new restrictions im 2 years pass the age :(

Oh my Lord. Honestly, people; I've never seen an easy rule treated as though it was college physics. There is a specific day of the year; currently August 31, but it doesn't really matter what it is.

How old are you on that day? That's your age for the season.

Why is that hard? Seriously?

Because it isn't how people normally think. Its why I suggested doing it the exact same way that convenience store have that tear away calendar that says you must be born before a certain date to buy beer/ cigarettes. It makes more sense and is easier.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Because it isn't how people normally think. Its why I suggested doing it the exact same way that convenience store have that tear away calendar that says you must be born before a certain date to buy beer/ cigarettes. It makes more sense and is easier.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

But then there would be multiple dates for each age group. If it was just one date for one age group, no big deal, but I really don't think this would have worked.

? How so?

On the age grid for Senior 5 (that competes at worlds. so no open) you list the dates you must be born before and after.

Then for all senior open divisions (so 1 - open 5) you list the date you must be born after.

Then for all junior open divisions (1 - 5) you list the data you must be born after.

Same for youth, mini, and tiny. I got bored one night and photoshopped it in (took 5 minutes) to the current age grid in small italicized letters. I just don't understand why people fight something that everyone naturally does. (like going to make spreadsheet programs that calculate the ages for them.. doesn't that seem a bit overdone? or as a favoriate phrase i like to use: using a bazooka to kill a fly when all you need is a flyswatter)

although, this does give me something nice to add to the athlete registration system. how many more years of eligibility do you have left.

I just don't understand why people fight something that everyone naturally does. (like going to make spreadsheet programs that calculate the ages for them.. doesn't that seem a bit overdone? or as a favoriate phrase i like to use: using a bazooka to kill a fly when all you need is a flyswatter)

I'm not fighting anything. I agree that a spreadsheet is ridiculous.

If everyone wants to do it differently, I'm fine with that as well. I just think people are making it way more difficult than it needs to be.

I'm not fighting anything. I agree that a spreadsheet is ridiculous.

If everyone wants to do it differently, I'm fine with that as well. I just think people are making it way more difficult than it needs to be.

it is, but its because the question is deceiving.

i love me some cheerleaders.... but they aren't always the best analytical thinkers

it is, but its because the question is deceiving.

i love me some cheerleaders.... but they aren't always the best analytical thinkers

Or perhaps a little Sun Tzu:

If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, the general is to blame

Back