OT How To Get Away With Murder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh ok gotchya. I'm interested to see if they decide to get rid of her body as if she fled the area or if they decide to stage it as a suicide/overdose. Guess I should watch the next episode, huh? :p
The latter suggestion wouldn't surprise me, it would be a believable fabrication.

I never liked the 'Rebecca' look on Katie Findlay, it always came off as artificial and try-hard. I would have like to see more elegant, feminine looks on her.

I really like this show but legitimately have to have a group chat with a few friends while it's on so we can figure out what's going on. Like if I look away for three minutes to read an article online I'm completely lost.

We have a couple theories going on at the moment. Currently we are thinking:
1. Annalise kissed Eve/is trying to basically seduce her to take control over Nate's case. (Eve is his current lawyer that Annalise recommended with the "Fire your lawyer" note) and
2. Annalise is Wes' mom. My friend brought this up on like episode five last season and I thought she was crazy. But now it totally makes sense and I've bought in to it.

I really like this show but legitimately have to have a group chat with a few friends while it's on so we can figure out what's going on. Like if I look away for three minutes to read an article online I'm completely lost.

We have a couple theories going on at the moment. Currently we are thinking:
1. Annalise kissed Eve/is trying to basically seduce her to take control over Nate's case. (Eve is his current lawyer that Annalise recommended with the "Fire your lawyer" note) and
2. Annalise is Wes' mom. My friend brought this up on like episode five last season and I thought she was crazy. But now it totally makes sense and I've bought in to it.
And that's why I think Wes spent so much time in Annelise's house when he visited her, and why he stared back at the dumpster for so long (after they dumped Sam's body in there).

And that's why I think Wes spent so much time in Annelise's house when he visited her, and why he stared back at the dumpster for so long (after they dumped Sam's body in there).
It just makes sense, even going back to the beginning. How he got into the law school last minute off the waiting list (her recommendation), why she calls on him so much in class, why she's covering for him and coaching him over Sam's murder

It just makes sense, even going back to the beginning. How he got into the law school last minute off the waiting list (her recommendation), why she calls on him so much in class, why she's covering for him and coaching him over Sam's murder

I've been thinking this too. Plus Wes is adopted so the theory is extremely plausible. Annalise has so many inside people that it'd be so easy for her to keep tabs on Wes as he grew up without anyone knowing she was doing so.

Im just happy they chose the way they did with connor and oliver and i like season 2 connor so so much. so far that is. he can change. but i loved the episode alot overall. and i agree with you, i think wes is annalises son. and i ave the entire time.

Okay so first yes why did *the person* murder Rebecca? Jealousy?

Were Asher and Bonnie really an item in the season finale? Can't remember.

Yes to the Annalise is Wes mother theory. He gets away with everything he does, like being rude in class.

Im just happy they chose the way they did with connor and oliver and i like season 2 connor so so much. so far that is. he can change. but i loved the episode alot overall. and i agree with you, i think wes is annalises son. and i ave the entire time.
Can you explain how Connor has changed? I haven't seen a single episode of the show yet XD

Can you explain how Connor has changed? I haven't seen a single episode of the show yet XD

i feel like hes not as much of a douche anymore (sure hes still a bit douchy but hes not sleeping around with everything that moves anymore) and he treats atleast oliver with respect. that is my version of it atleast haha people can have different wievs.

So...

1) Annelise being bisexual makes things VERY interesting.

****SPOILER ALERT SEASON 2 EP. 1****

2) What favor do you think she's going to do for Bonnie? I think Bonnie killed Rebecca because Annelise asked her to because Rebecca suspected that Wes was lying about his mother committing suicide when he was 12. Maybe Annelise is repaying Bonnie for that?

3) Can someone please put my soul at peace and tell me that Oliver isn't HIV positive? I'm such a huge Coliver shipper and this is breaking my heart. I read in a YouTube comment that somebody switched his test results and so he's actually negative?

So...

1) Annelise being bisexual makes things VERY interesting.

****SPOILER ALERT SEASON 2 EP. 1****

2) What favor do you think she's going to do for Bonnie? I think Bonnie killed Rebecca because Annelise asked her to because Rebecca suspected that Wes was lying about his mother committing suicide when he was 12. Maybe Annelise is repaying Bonnie for that?

3) Can someone please put my soul at peace and tell me that Oliver isn't HIV positive? I'm such a huge Coliver shipper and this is breaking my heart. I read in a YouTube comment that somebody switched his test results and so he's actually negative?

2. I think Annalise already did the favor, though I don't know what it was. Watch the newest episode, the 2nd one, they talk about it like it was in the past. I also somewhat think Bonnie might kill herself. I thought that about Connor too but he's seen in the "flash forward" at the end of the episode.

3. He's definitely positive :( (in the second episode Oliver hacks into the police records after they run DNA tests on Annalise's clients and he helps Mystery Inc find out the police "switched tests", though they didn't really switch anything, they manipulated it. So maybe the YouTube is confusing the two.)

I'm debating with myself on if they are going to kill off Annalise or not, which the flash forward implies they will. This whole series is based around her, surely they wouldn't kill her off in the second season. Right? Maybe if it was like the fourth or fifth season but not the second. I feel like there are so many plot lines that she has to be involved in before she dies and leaves the kids to piece things together themselves. Also, I kinda think she planned her "death" that is shown in the fast forward but we'll see.

2. I think Annalise already did the favor, though I don't know what it was. Watch the newest episode, the 2nd one, they talk about it like it was in the past. I also somewhat think Bonnie might kill herself. I thought that about Connor too but he's seen in the "flash forward" at the end of the episode.

3. He's definitely positive :( (in the second episode Oliver hacks into the police records after they run DNA tests on Annalise's clients and he helps Mystery Inc find out the police "switched tests", though they didn't really switch anything, they manipulated it. So maybe the YouTube is confusing the two.)

I'm debating with myself on if they are going to kill off Annalise or not, which the flash forward implies they will. This whole series is based around her, surely they wouldn't kill her off in the second season. Right? Maybe if it was like the fourth or fifth season but not the second. I feel like there are so many plot lines that she has to be involved in before she dies and leaves the kids to piece things together themselves. Also, I kinda think she planned her "death" that is shown in the fast forward but we'll see.
Maybe she'll be comatose for a while, and her students will have to fend for themselves? The only one I can think of leading them is Frank (nearly as gutsy as Annelise) but I don't think he's cut out for it. He's better off being used as one of her pawns (like he was in Lila's death).

I am a huge coliver shipper too.like theyre one of the main reason i watch the show (i do love it even without them. they just makes it so much better.) and i just hope that connor keeps to oliver, the new trailer was kinda bad for that even though they just showed him looking ata aguy but we do know connor so..

Back