OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Glad I'm not alone. I thank God when I run out of lives so I have to put the game out of my mind and actually interact with people and do my much negelected chores.:rolleyes:
BTW I swore I'd quit at Level 100 but here I am at Level 103. This game is getting ridiculous!

I probably played level 147 over 200 times in the last 12 hrs..

I almost always knock out between 45-48 of the 52 jellys. I just can't finish it off. Ughhhhh

I probably played level 147 over 200 times in the last 12 hrs..

I almost always knock out between 45-48 of the 52 jellys. I just can't finish it off. Ughhhhh

I just got there today and I had one left... I seriously bought extra moves and STILL couldn't pass it. Blahhhhhh....

Also, I've started to give in and play the other stupid games to get more lives. Thankfully, I hate them all and there is no way I'll start playing them for real. Haha

There is a Candy Crush Problems twitter. It basically tweets my life.

147 took me a whole month to complete!! It was driving me crazy. So glad that I never have to do it again now!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I passed last night by a miracle, but 149 is like... WHAT. I cannot even get close to keeping the candy coming, nevermind do the stupid orders. Stupid crushin.

Back