OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I've been on 135 for a week now. But maybe I don't want to beat it...it sounds like I don't want to get to 147!

And why is 135 two different puzzles on my phone and my computer? The one on my computer is so much easier but ain't nobody got time to play candy crush at my desk! I play on the train in the mornings. Guess I'll have to play on the computer til I can get past it. :(

@Kris10boo I do the same thing - I stop playing for days because it stresses me out too much!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Is that the one where it's blocked off at the top? That was hard! I kept getting really close! I think I just got lucky one night.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Yes! I guess I just need to keep posting here, because right after I did I passed it. I got a stripe one on the top that cleared the chocolate and was fine, but I really wondered if I would be stuck forever.

I've stopped playing candy crush. so proud....

Thats crazy, i couldn't. deactivated my Facebook a month ago and so now I can't get to the next episode unless I pay. I thought Id be able to playing it now that im stuck at 155 but I couldn't do it. So now Im trying to get three stars in all of the levels I've unlocked. This game....

Thats crazy, i couldn't. deactivated my Facebook a month ago and so now I can't get to the next episode unless I pay. I thought Id be able to playing it now that im stuck at 155 but I couldn't do it. So now Im trying to get three stars in all of the levels I've unlocked. This game....
Not sure if you want to know this, but if you disconnect Candy Crush from Facebook (through your phone) you get the option of doing "quests" to unlock the next episode. Not sure if works for higher levels than the 70s (where I'm currently stuck) though!

Not sure if you want to know this, but if you disconnect Candy Crush from Facebook (through your phone) you get the option of doing "quests" to unlock the next episode. Not sure if works for higher levels than the 70s (where I'm currently stuck) though!

Waitttt you are my favorite person right now. I didn't know that, thanks!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ren
Back