OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Omg I have been stuck on 147 for a few days and I'm not anywhere close to beating it...
Why does this happen to me?!!
Every time a level takes me more then a few days I won't play it for at least a week because it stresses me out. Candy Crush should not be causing me to stress
Im pretty sure if you look back a few pages thats the level I was stuck on FOREVER!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Well I've been on 135 for a week now. But maybe I don't want to beat it...it sounds like I don't want to get to 147!

And why is 135 two different puzzles on my phone and my computer? The one on my computer is so much easier but ain't nobody got time to play candy crush at my desk! I play on the train in the mornings. Guess I'll have to play on the computer til I can get past it. :(

@Kris10boo I do the same thing - I stop playing for days because it stresses me out too much!

See? What did I tell you...played it ONCE on my computer and beat it. Because it was a totally different puzzle than on my phone. Annoying. Oh well...onward towards the dreaded 147!!!!

See? What did I tell you...played it ONCE on my computer and beat it. Because it was a totally different puzzle than on my phone. Annoying. Oh well...onward towards the dreaded 147!!!!
147. That was THE worst!! I have NEVER been stuck that long.....hopefully you get lucky and get passed it quick ;)

147. That was THE worst!! I have NEVER been stuck that long.....hopefully you get lucky and get passed it quick ;)

I'm not even TO it yet. I'm just afraid...very afraid. :eek: I just got out of 135 - and that was a nightmare for me. I had no trouble with 65, but 135 about killed me. :D So I've got 10 levels to go before I guess I stop playing...

I'm not even TO it yet. I'm just afraid...very afraid. :eek: I just got out of 135 - and that was a nightmare for me. I had no trouble with 65, but 135 about killed me. :D So I've got 10 levels to go before I guess I stop playing...
I hate to scare you....but you should be....if you ever need lives, let me know ;)

I have a candy crush confession to make. I fell asleep around 11:30pm last night after exhausting all 5 lives on candy crush. My phone was at 8%. At 1:42 I was awoken by a neighbor dog barking. My very first thought "I bet I have 5 lives by now". So, I grabbed my phone and looked. YAY! it said "full". I played until my battery died. Then I went back to sleep. Is there a CCAA (Candy Crush Addicts Anonymous) group or something? I think I have a problem.

I have a candy crush confession to make. I fell asleep around 11:30pm last night after exhausting all 5 lives on candy crush. My phone was at 8%. At 1:42 I was awoken by a neighbor dog barking. My very first thought "I bet I have 5 lives by now". So, I grabbed my phone and looked. YAY! it said "full". I played until my battery died. Then I went back to sleep. Is there a CCAA (Candy Crush Addicts Anonymous) group or something? I think I have a problem.

If so, I'll be a founding member. Not only to I have to pass a level, but get the red, green AND yellow stars before I can move on.
I'm OCD and proud! And my board looks like a Christmas tree!

Back