OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I seriously have no clue how long I've been stuck on it. At least a week. I better get done with it before I go to camp, or else I have to wait 6 weeks until I can beat it! :banghead:
I googled "candy crush level 65" and was surprised at how many helpful sites came up, along with YouTube videos :eek:
Killing the chocolate is your FIRST priority. Getting combination speciality candies is crucial (stripe next to a bomb is ideal). Good luck!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just passed level 65 on the first try, without any bonuses or anything...I feel really special. But I had a lot of trouble on 63 so I still understand the struggle.

Me too. I couldn't understand the big deal. Guess I was lucky!

@Kris10boo I've just about caugut up to you! I'm on 147 now. I really need to get a job...I just started playing this game in like April. If I put as much work into job applications as I put in this game I'd surely have a job by now... :(

Me too. I couldn't understand the big deal. Guess I was lucky!

@Kris10boo I've just about caugut up to you! I'm on 147 now. I really need to get a job...I just started playing this game in like April. If I put as much work into job applications as I put in this game I'd surely have a job by now... :(

Oh you will be right where I am in no time... I'm only on 149 right now and it's not even hard I'm just struggling with it. It's one of those levels that if the right kind of moves don't fall into your hands in like the first 3 moves your just not going to come back! It's won or loss in the beginning!

on YouTube there are tons of tutorials on how to get more lives without waiting... I have an android phone (Samsung Galaxy) one of my fellow candy crushers showed me this. I also play on FB.

when you run out of lives and have to wait 15-30 minutes for lives to replenish this is what i do:

1. go into your settings
2. click on apps (applications)
3. click on Candy Crush
4. click the clear data button, then click OK
(you will get window that says all of this apps data will be deleted permanently, files, etc) this doesn't delete the game
5. exit out of settings
6. go to Candy Crush (as if your going to play the game

next step very important

7. you will see the option to play game and connect to Facebook. Click the blue button to connect to facebook.. you will get a pop-up that says game has successfully connected to FB, etc..

8. click play and you will have 5 lives to continue playing. repeat as necessary

IMPORTANT: you must click connect to facebook, if you don't your game will reset back to level 1.

I just passed level 65 on the first try, without any bonuses or anything...I feel really special. But I had a lot of trouble on 63 so I still understand the struggle.

You are my hero! How did you do it? Like really one game I start from the bottom and try that way then I come tip down I just can't beat it.

ugemanus.jpg

Why are you doing this to me candy crush level 149???? I hate this stupid game!!!! Can I like pass it and just not get any stars??? That would be nice

Back