OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You have to have three people send you to unlock? Easier when I paid .99 to unlock next level and not connected to FB. Determined now, though. Ticket, ticket, ticket, ticket.

You have to have three people send you to unlock? Easier when I paid .99 to unlock next level and not connected to FB. Determined now, though. Ticket, ticket, ticket, ticket.

I hope you didn't buy.. I sent you a ticket just now !!

I don't see those all the time because I always have an abundance of extra lives so I always have a rather big number like "80" there, and I don't know unless I click on the messages to use one of my lives if other people had requested stuff. If any of my friends ever need a ticket message me on Facebook! I promise you won't bother me but that's the only way I get the notification delivered to my phone to know to check my candy crush requests!

Being stuck on a level sucks (79 now) but i hate that you need tickets to move on. I'm just to impatient for this, and i won't (never say never) spend money on a game. But if i will stay on this level for some weeks, the extra moves could sound like a good deal ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I just played it on my grandma's Mac and its SO much easier! I was stuck on 39 and I finally beat it! But when I look on my phone it still says im on it? Ummm...

After passing level 125 I'm ready to start a new "episode" but I have to pass the three "quests" before I can move on. The third one has taken me almost a week and it kills me because I passed it once and can't seem to do it again. I have noticed though, that my target score has decreased the worse and worse that I do so I'm holding out that sooner or later it will be low enough to pass. I refuse to pay the 99 cents to move on. So keep that in mind when you're stuck. I thought I was going crazy at first:)

One of my coaches plays candy crush and yesterday at practice we had a nice chat about our addictions to it hahahh

Ok, so the highest level they have right now is 365 :eek:!!! Just finished it. What am I gonna do until they develop more? :help:
Congratulations! I'm on 149 now but got hooked on another game "What's the Word" so when I get frustrated with Candy Crush I have another game to turn to.

Back