OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have to confess, every time this thread pops up, I want to scream at @mommadonna for starting!!!! I mean, who the frick cares about Candy Crush? Move on! Get a life, people!

Until today...

FB, forgive me for I have sinned. My coworker showed me CC this morning and I think I love it. :confused::oops: Now help me get through these dang levels!!!!!
Bwaahaaahaaahaaa...welcome to the dark side

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Ok, just beat 350. I swear, this thread is magic. Every time I'm having a hard time passing a level and I post about it, I beat it within the next few times I play.

Seriously though...read this and passed 245 on the next try. I'm a little freaked out with it being Halloween and all.

I am on 349 and can't stand it. What in the world is 350 going to be like? I don't even enjoy trying to beat 349. But, let me go try again.

Ok so I stopped plating this weeks ago because the level I'm on is stupid. Like...really stupid. I've now moved on to Juice Cubes.

Can someone PLEEEEEEASE sign up for that game and add me? I've been stuck for days because I don't have enough friends playing to give me tickets. Help!!!!
(Same with Pet Rescue)

Ok so I stopped plating this weeks ago because the level I'm on is stupid. Like...really stupid. I've now moved on to Juice Cubes.

Can someone PLEEEEEEASE sign up for that game and add me? I've been stuck for days because I don't have enough friends playing to give me tickets. Help!!!!
(Same with Pet Rescue)

I'm on juice cubes - how do I send you tickets? I gave up on pet rescue long ago. Those sad looking animals stressed me out!

(Same with Pet Rescue)

I can send you Pet Rescue stuff if you need it. I don't play it really that much but will be happy to help out :)

(Same with Pet Rescue)

Isn't it sad that, as adults, we have to beg for friends... <smh>

:p

Back