OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok so I stopped plating this weeks ago because the level I'm on is stupid. Like...really stupid. I've now moved on to Juice Cubes.

Can someone PLEEEEEEASE sign up for that game and add me? I've been stuck for days because I don't have enough friends playing to give me tickets. Help!!!!
(Same with Pet Rescue)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I'm on Pet Rescue! I'll try to find you...PM me.

I have to confess, every time this thread pops up, I want to scream at @mommadonna for starting!!!! I mean, who the frick cares about Candy Crush? Move on! Get a life, people!

Until today...

FB, forgive me for I have sinned. My coworker showed me CC this morning and I think I love it. :confused::oops: Now help me get through these dang levels!!!!!
Bwa-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!! The candy is coming to get you! Just wait until you encounter the growing chocolate and candy bombs.....

I hate you, level 197. I will beat you one day. Probably not today, but one day.
It took me a while to beat 197 and now I'm stuck on 199. I swear there is always a super hard level and then one or two easy ones and then another impossible one.

It took me a while to beat 197 and now I'm stuck on 199. I swear there is always a super hard level and then one or two easy ones and then another impossible one.

I got stuck at both ! There are quite a few easier levels after that, but 241 is also horrible...

Ok, you Candy Crush nuts - how the heck do I get to Level 36? I need friend to help me unlock the level? WTF is that all about????

DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! I've been hooked for like a year. I'm on level 410. I swear, some levels just seem like you need pure luck to pass. I joined a candy crush group on fb and added a bunch of friends from there so I wouldn't bug my IRL peeps with "send me lives". If you are addicted, I highly suggest not spending money on the game. Seriously, never spend you own money on a game like this.

Magic thread, do your thing. Level 266.

This is the level that made J-A-M give up on the game, and that frightens me to no end.

Back