OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Has anybody else played that new little world-thingy with the Owl? It only shows up if you're on mobile though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Has anybody else played that new little world-thingy with the Owl? It only shows up if you're on mobile though.

Just tried it last night after getting frustrated with 440. It uses your lives for the regular game which I didn't realize at first and I don't like. I think it's going to be one of those things I play if I'm bored/frustrated enough but I'm not super sold on it.

Just tried it last night after getting frustrated with 440. It uses your lives for the regular game which I didn't realize at first and I don't like. I think it's going to be one of those things I play if I'm bored/frustrated enough but I'm not super sold on it.
Same here. I've been stuck on whatever level I'm on now forever so I've been playing the new one more. I hate how it uses your lives from the other game :/

I'm not a fan of the Owl World. I've also been stuck on level 382 for the longest time and I'm getting really frustrated. Its going on the 6th week. I haven't been playing that much because of it and the fact that finals week is next week, so yeah.

I'm not a fan of the Owl World. I've also been stuck on level 382 for the longest time and I'm getting really frustrated. Its going on the 6th week. I haven't been playing that much because of it and the fact that finals week is next week, so yeah.

Team Android can't get the Dream World yet. But I really feel like they need to figure out something to help us along when we get stuck for weeks at a time.

Team Android can't get the Dream World yet. But I really feel like they need to figure out something to help us along when we get stuck for weeks at a time.

They do, it's called buying the add ons but I refuse to do that. I've come this far without buying anything and I'm determined to never give in :p but I wish they had something that gave us an alternative to pass the levels without paying for anything. And don't worry, you're not missing anything on the alternate world.

Latest posts

Back