OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
....uh... what free gold bars?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
2dbq68j.png

These gold bars! They're only there if you play on the computer.

I'm stuck at level 50 waiting for people to help me move on to the next episode. I think all of my Facebook friends are over it though so it might take a while lol

Not searching through 31 pages, so forgive me.

I'm playing on my phone. I've requested tickets. Now, my notification pop-up-thing (with the lives I haven't accepted and all that) is gone. I've logged out and in again, still not there. Where is it???

This reinforces my determination to not play- between church, cheer, baseball, work and other stuff.... I keep getting FB requests to play... maybe I should take a peek??!!

I was stuck on 350 for a longggg time... Finally got it and I'm really liking the new stuff in levels 360+! It's different and fun, even though they are harder to pass!

Tell me your ways. I've been stuck on 350 for a while and I' don't even come close to beating it when I play. It's so frustrating, I just want to move on. :mad::mad:

Ok, just beat 350. I swear, this thread is magic. Every time I'm having a hard time passing a level and I post about it, I beat it within the next few times I play.

I have to confess, every time this thread pops up, I want to scream at @mommadonna for starting!!!! I mean, who the frick cares about Candy Crush? Move on! Get a life, people!

Until today...

FB, forgive me for I have sinned. My coworker showed me CC this morning and I think I love it. :confused::oops: Now help me get through these dang levels!!!!!

Back