OT I hate

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I finished today. It was a relief to turn in my final paper of the semester. Now I can't wait to relax until Jan.

AH! Just found out I got an A on my Psychology final--first college course in my major!!! :D I am so glad I am taking the same professor next semester for another Psych course, she's awesome! CheerKT, she actually came to CNU from USC!

I'm in high school so my midterms don't start until after break :/ all my friends in private school had them this week

I'm in high schoool and i'm definitely loving how we have two weeks off, just enough time for everyone to forget everything, a few days to review in class, then finals. THE WEEK AFTER JAMFEST INDY.
yeah cause i'm definitely going to be studying while i'm so excited about indy..
i deactivated my facebook though!

I'm in high schoool and i'm definitely loving how we have two weeks off, just enough time for everyone to forget everything, a few days to review in class, then finals. THE WEEK AFTER JAMFEST INDY.
yeah cause i'm definitely going to be studying while i'm so excited about indy..
i deactivated my facebook though!

Facebook deactivation is a great idea. It sucks up so much of my time, it's like I'm powerless to it. It's kind of sad, really. haha

Facebook deactivation is a great idea. It sucks up so much of my time, it's like I'm powerless to it. It's kind of sad, really. haha
hahah yeah i was like tempted but now i don't need it at alll anymore. i'm perfectly fine without it.
first few days though.. those were terrible hahahah

Back