All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fierce elite said it.

I went back and read her post again. She never said that. She expressed that she felt she couldn't share her opinion without being mocked and that she doesn't like sarcasm. Unless it's in another post, she didn't say the culture of the board must change. She obviously doesn't like the tone of the board. There is some truth about what she says. However it's the manner in which she goes about defending herself is the wrong approach and over the top.

I went back and read her post again. She never said that. She expressed that she felt she couldn't share her opinion without being mocked and that she doesn't like sarcasm. Unless it's in another post, she didn't say the culture of the board must change. She obviously doesn't like the tone of the board. There is some truth about what she says. However it's the manner in which she goes about defending herself is the wrong approach and over the top.
I thought you meant which poster said that they don't like sarcasm And yes you are correct she did not say it should change. Quitthedrama said it shouldn't change because of one person.

This is what I meant................Fierce_Elite said "But all the sarcasm, especially for one that doesn't like sarcasm or understand it, and don't really think its a good form of communication for forums like this, its uncalled for. "

I read "uncalled for" as in "y'all should stop. Or y'all shouldn't do it." Maybe I misunderstood. I don't know everything and can admit when I'm wrong.

There's no denying this is a sarcastic place to post. Sometimes it's someone being witchy. Sometimes it's all in good fun........either way it is who we are most of the time. My advice that maybe this wasn't the place for her was genuine.

I really held out hope this young lady learned something from the catfishing situation and how to interact with the board as a whole.....I'm sad that doesn't seem to be the case. I definitely gave her the benefit of the doubt. (@ACEDAD was right in the parents area ....... I was a fool/fooled.)

See but it's ok to call someone mean and cruel when they don't put up with the idiocy and post sarcastic replies.
But it's not ok to call someone dimwitted and stupid when they continuously post gibberish and nonsense.

I guess name calling is only ok when it's true.

Oh wait...

I think it's more of someone "trolling" I did some reading about it - a certain someone fits a lot of the examples given such as -– Classic Troll Tactic Number 5: When all else fails, claim to be leaving forever. Trolls who claim they are leaving never do, of course; you can bet that anyone who proclaims, "I'm never coming back here," will most certainly at least check back for responses, and probably will not be able to resist posting again.
THIS!! I don't think she has any intention of leaving the board, I think she has every intention of trying to stir up as much as possible. This no longer rings of innocence or ignorance, but of deeper issues with attention seeking and impulse control. Dangerous things in a young lady. Add to it her newly stated history of abuse and her behavior in the face of any conflict or confrontation, and this is someone that we should watch out for.... I would really hate to see something bad happen to her.

@Fierce_Elite , please take everyone's advice and back off. BREATHE and relax and realize that while you feel attacked and harassed, you really are not. You are making things worse for yourself, and for one second listen to the overwhelming majority here and realize that we want you to stop, be silent, observe, learn and grow. No one wants you to go away or fail.... Heck, you are STILL being offered help and encouragement. Let it go, move on, follow your dreams and prove to everyone that you're not who they thought you were. Believe me.... People would rather be proven wrong and see the good in someone than realize that they were right about the negative in them.

This is what I meant................Fierce_Elite said "But all the sarcasm, especially for one that doesn't like sarcasm or understand it, and don't really think its a good form of communication for forums like this, its uncalled for. "

I read "uncalled for" as in "y'all should stop. Or y'all shouldn't do it." Maybe I misunderstood. I don't know everything and can admit when I'm wrong.

There's no denying this is a sarcastic place to post. Sometimes it's someone being witchy. Sometimes it's all in good fun........either way it is who we are most of the time. My advice that maybe this wasn't the place for her was genuine.

I really held out hope this young lady learned something from the catfishing situation and how to interact with the board as a whole.....I'm sad that doesn't seem to be the case. I definitely gave her the benefit of the doubt. (@ACEDAD was right in the parents area ....... I was a fool/fooled.)
You're just too good hearted for your own good. You truly tried to help her. It's a shame she couldn't see that and take some of the advice she was given.

Back