All-Star I'm Done Apologizing And Being The Bad The Bad Person

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's an oldie but goodie. Glad we were able to reform our wonderful friend @FierceIsTheName

ETA: lots of popular posters made missteps in their early days.
Or in their later days.. Haha like last November. I can't wait for the Christmas wish list thread again this year lol.

I was wrong and realized it because of THEM but it was fun and no one hates me now.. So they get over it and we are all a Fierceboard family again..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mstealtoyou This young woman is certainly responsible for most of the "attacks" she has received. She has been provided some very good advice, which she has chosen to ignore. I don't take her personally at all. I just hope she rethinks her prior behavior on here, takes the advice given and hopefully learns something. She isn't the first and won't be the last to get brave from behind their computer screen.

THIS!! I don't think she has any intention of leaving the board, I think she has every intention of trying to stir up as much as possible. This no longer rings of innocence or ignorance, but of deeper issues with attention seeking and impulse control. Dangerous things in a young lady. Add to it her newly stated history of abuse and her behavior in the face of any conflict or confrontation, and this is someone that we should watch out for.... I would really hate to see something bad happen to her.

This also genuinely concerns me. An emotionally healthy person would not continue of their own free will to visit a place where they feel bullied and harassed. I would highly recommend counseling to help deal with her issues and/or emotional scars.

@fierce_elite(or whom ever u are)

I am concerned about the "behavior" that you have exhibited on this board. There have been numerous amounts of people that have attempted to give you great, sound advice, point you in the right direction yet you have sat here and basically IMO taunted and appeared to "egg" people to engage in argumentative behavior.
What concerns me is the mental stability of a person who has done all these things to people, gets kicked off and comes back!!!! I don't know who, what, where you came from nor what your motives are but what you are attempting to do is actions of a person that is in need of psychological help or advice! I'm not attacking you, but I'm CONCERNED about you because of the behavior patterns that YOU have exhibited.

This also genuinely concerns me. An emotionally healthy person would not continue of their own free will to visit a place where they feel bullied and harassed. I would highly recommend counseling to help deal with her issues and/or emotional scars.
@Kris....AMEN!!!!:). We must have been typing at the same time.

This is what I meant................Fierce_Elite said "But all the sarcasm, especially for one that doesn't like sarcasm or understand it, and don't really think its a good form of communication for forums like this, its uncalled for. "

I read "uncalled for" as in "y'all should stop. Or y'all shouldn't do it." Maybe I misunderstood. I don't know everything and can admit when I'm wrong.

There's no denying this is a sarcastic place to post. Sometimes it's someone being witchy. Sometimes it's all in good fun........either way it is who we are most of the time. My advice that maybe this wasn't the place for her was genuine.

I really held out hope this young lady learned something from the catfishing situation and how to interact with the board as a whole.....I'm sad that doesn't seem to be the case. I definitely gave her the benefit of the doubt. (@ACEDAD was right in the parents area ....... I was a fool/fooled.)
yes yes that's how I took her post-the part you quoted. @Weezy I guess I should have went back to see the post I read from mstealtoyou (although I didn't remember who said it or where) and the post of fierce elite msteal was responding to when I answered your question. Because those two post were the ones I had in mind when I answered your question.

Hey, Fierceboarders, I am not a Psychiatrist, but I play one on Sundays...Last I remembered, I had another fierceboarder @HeresAThought early on in a heated discussion called me Dr. Drew because we had a disagreement on a topic, and for that I will never forgive her,,, Just kidding!

This Poster, who started this thread is starting to strike me as a Narcissistic individual-- In only 2 months, she started numerous threads and every thread so far, has been about her, her feelings, what she wants and ideas about how we can help her, get what she wants, etc... She refuses to post in any other threads, but the ones she starts and refuses to read others advice, unless they agree with her ideas... These are all Narcissistic behavior and frankly, I really believe this person is incapable of reflecting and being introspecting, which many of us have asked this Poster to be. Many of us have ask this poster to read other posts and lurk before responding, and I know with a certainty this advice will definitely fall on deaf's ear because this Poster can only hear her voice and lives only in her world and existent at the moment...(TBH, If she is 20 with these tendency, in my professional opinion, it will take her at least another 5 years to move passed this phase--So, I think a Ban of 5 years is needed to help this Poster, to help herself...) :banghead:

Sarcasm Warning!!!!

Side note: I only suggest this ban because she is a danger to herself and everyone, who comes in contact with her... We need to start protecting the innocent women and children from this potential danger...Seriously Now!!!;)

I feel like I could write a version of "Chicken Soup for the Message Board Soul" from all the advice shared on these threads. What's the old saying, two ears and one mouth... Oh but darn, guess that doesn't work, because in this case it's two eyes and ten fingers... Matthew 7:6 comes to mind.
I think I can best sum up my feelings like this...

Oprah, what do you think?
oprah-smh-o.gif

Judge Judy, can you give us your thoughts?
SMH.gif

How bout you fresh prince?
giphy.gif

And you, old timer?
no070.gif

Mike from breaking bad, c'mon, clearly you well.... no...
NesJYKX.gif

Zack????
Cxhowjx.gif

Kanye, now clearly you..... ?
ih2zeey.gif

Al Bundy, now I know you...
Al-Bundy-Thinks-About-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Michael "Air" Jordan?
LL

Alright, alright, but Pikachu?
pokemon-no-smh-disappointed-anime.gif

OK, clearly we need to hear from a cheerleader...
giphy.gif

Seems the only thing left to do is to ask a baby, they're unbiased...
24n2smh.gif

Last edited:
I believe the term you're looking for is "stick up for myself," unless "take up for myself" is an actually phrase that I've just never heard before. If so then never mind.

I think it's a southern thing - I've said it plenty. :oops: I know "stick up for yourself" is the usual - but I've definitely heard and used "take up for myself" before.

Wait a second. If I was @12stepCheermom, I'd be seriously irked right now.
And Weezy has honed her defensive skills on years of uniform threads, so she knows defensive!

Aaaannnddd... With these 2 posts, I'm done. Stick a fork in me.

I think it's a southern thing - I've said it plenty. :oops: I know "stick up for yourself" is the usual - but I've definitely heard and used "take up for myself" before.

Aaaannnddd... With these 2 posts, I'm done. Stick a fork in me.
Hmmm I've never heard that one before, thanks!!

Back