All-Star Is It Ok To Mark An Entire Routine In Competition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

why is this thread still on here? WHO CARES IF THEY MARKED SOME PARTS OF THEIR ROUTINE, EITHER WAY IT STILL LOOKED GREAT AND LOUIS WORKED IT IN THAT DANCE WITH OR WITHOUT SHOES! people must really hate their lives if they’re going to sit on this thread and keep picking out little things that they hate about UA. you go get a paid bid in december, and then we’ll talk.
Why do you have a picture of me as your avatar!?!?!?:cool:

I guess UA coaches decision to mark some things paid off. Prodigy & Dynasty KILLED it this weekend in Indy. Love that Prodigy Day 1 score beat all the MAJOR routines and Dynasty will be ready to conquer Dallas very soon! Congrats!! And, I think everyone had there shoes on this time;)

I kept seeing this thread stay near the top of the board so I thought I would finally give it a read. Well....that was kinda silly.

If UA parents have no issue with their kids marking the routine then I don't care. If UA parents have a problem with others discussing it on Fierceboard (barring personal attacks).....well.......welcome to allstar cheerleading.

I’m going to rephrase the question carefully and assume what is really being asked is whether it is OK for UA (or any other team) to have marked 10% or more of their routine at a tiny competition...

As a spectator I would have hated, hated, hated it. This is CHICAGO for Pete’s sake and I just spent two hours stuck in lousy traffic to watch THIS? I have a headache, it’s noisy, the seats are uncomfortable, my kid ditched me at the door, the food stinks and the least I could expect for my $$$ would be to be entertained.
As a parent who never played Garfield-on-the-glass at the gym, I would be disappointed (maybe a little stronger emotion than that – hated, hated, hated) that I didn’t get to see my kid perform full-out.

As a spectator from a rival program, I would have hated, hated, hated it…but I would have said “Self? Shut your mouth because no matter how you really feel, nobody will ever trust your motivation”. And I hate being labeled a Hater. Despite the proof above that I really can hate a lot.
As a customer of the gym I don’t have to like the coaches’ decisions. But if I don’t trust their decisions I’m a fool because I am clearly in the wrong program. And a week later they would have proved me wrong, again.

As a board viewer…“Why is this thread still out here and why did this idiot ultimatefan person post and bring it up again? Reading this is a lot more painful than ummm….sitting at a competition and watching a team mark their routine. It takes longer, too.

Back