All-Star Jambrand's Major Prize.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmmmmm,

I feel that had JamBrands never offered the trip and they work on scoring a little bit than the event is still something worth wild.

It very well may be. Now there had to be something to get 10 top teams to make the trip and forego the opportunity to get a paid bid to Worlds.

Jammy is going to have a ton of ground to make up.

It very well may be. Now there had to be something to get 10 top teams to make the trip and forego the opportunity to get a paid bid to Worlds.

Jammy is going to have a ton of ground to make up.
See my question is, OTHER than the 10 teams that competed in the Majors, do you feel that this will affect Jammy attendance?

See my question is, OTHER than the 10 teams that competed in the Majors, do you feel that this will affect Jammy attendance?
Well, considering that at least 3 of those 10 teams are part of among the biggest mega-gyms in the country...if both of them boycott Jambrands, that's a LOT of dollars going down the drain. Talk about speaking with your wallet..

I'd love to see that ones that DID raise the money, host a FREE clinic at London gym the SAME weekend ;)
Tips alone would cover their cost!
Well here ya go CEA ... pull out of the clinic and come and host one at my gym. We are 1.4 miles from the centre of Liverpool and we have just had a brand new, cheerleading competition size sprung floor fitted TODAY!!! The gym is massive and will more than accommodate the amount of people who want to attend the clinic. ;) Are you up for it???

Well here ya go CEA ... pull out of the clinic and come and host one at my gym. We are 1.4 miles from the centre of Liverpool and we have just had a brand new, cheerleading competition size sprung floor fitted TODAY!!! The gym is massive and will more than accommodate the amount of people who want to attend the clinic. ;) Are you up for it???
im uber jealous of your gym!! fancy a few scottish visitors??

You are more than welcome any time ;) Come train with us before the comp if you want. Oh and don't be jealous of the gym yet, the leaking roof, no heating and crumbling walls will soon put your jealousy at bay. But hey, we have a comp size sprung floor to play on :D

I just want to clarify what I said previously about expecting the clinic to be free to UK competitors, I didn't mean that the US teams should be providing it for free, rather that I had expected Jambrands to be paying rather than the competitors, after paying £50 ($80 ish?) just for first team cheer entry (no group stunt/dance or whatever included) on the back of promises like, 'Top US teams will perform and a clinic'. I agree that, much as I will miss them, CA and CEa should boycott the whole trip, or do an alternative clinic were the money goes in their own pocket. I don't know why this hasn't been attempted before, I know plenty of UK cheerleaders that would pay big and surely go a long way to covering the costs?

Shameful. Just downright, terrible, horrible, no-good-very-bad shamefulness. I just..CAN'T wrap my head around this one. First prize is advertised as _____ . Then at the ACTUAL EVENT, the announcer drops hints about it not being a full-paid trip. THEN, it turns out, lo and behold, it ISN'T full paid, and the money given barely covers 1/3 of expenses. And the cherry on top? They would THEN be expected to work a clinic that JAMFEST is getting money for, of which they would not be able to see one cent. There is NOTHING about this that is ok. Period. The extra sprinkles being that these Euro teams are being offered a 'reciprocal' trip that is being billed as the same as ours. Good thing for the 'board, so everyone now knows the TRUTH. If I were ANYONE who participated in the Majors, win or lose- my letter-writing arm would be sore from overuse and my fingers would be cramping at my keyboard. Because this could have been happening to YOU. THIS is how your events are treating your fellow gym owners, and what's bad for one is bad for all. What's to say they won't pull something like this again? These teams might still go to some capacity, and Jamfest might still get their benefits?

What were these hints?

I just want to clarify what I said previously about expecting the clinic to be free to UK competitors, I didn't mean that the US teams should be providing it for free, rather that I had expected Jambrands to be paying rather than the competitors, after paying £50 ($80 ish?) just for first team cheer entry (no group stunt/dance or whatever included) on the back of promises like, 'Top US teams will perform and a clinic'. I agree that, much as I will miss them, CA and CEa should boycott the whole trip, or do an alternative clinic were the money goes in their own pocket. I don't know why this hasn't been attempted before, I know plenty of UK cheerleaders that would pay big and surely go a long way to covering the costs?

$80 is a steal, FYI.

According to Holden's facebook, he's been talking a lot about hows he's excited to attend. Did CEA find a way to fund-raise the trip? I know I'd be so disappointed If I was promised performances from 2 of the biggest teams in all star cheer, and then have them not show up.
16-22 members of CoEd Elite will
Be there in Europe along with Ben and I. We are honored and excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
We all wish the whole team could go, but this being an Olympic year priced the trip out for
Many families. Jam brands and Nfiniti rewarded our team with complete gear head to toe including warmups, shoes, shorts and bags. IMO it was a fantastic event and experience with or without the European trip. If we are lucky enough to be selected we will certainly attend again. I do think the trip will not be the prize next season and I know they are working on a more realistic prize for the winning team. Good luck at tryouts everyone!
Courtney

16-22 members of CoEd Elite will
Be there in Europe along with Ben and I. We are honored and excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
We all wish the whole team could go, but this being an Olympic year priced the trip out for
Many families. Jam brands and Nfiniti rewarded our team with complete gear head to toe including warmups, shoes, shorts and bags. IMO it was a fantastic event and experience with or without the European trip. If we are lucky enough to be selected we will certainly attend again. I do think the trip will not be the prize next season and I know they are working on a more realistic prize for the winning team. Good luck at tryouts everyone!
Courtney
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. And I'm honored you answered me. *insert fangirl squeal here* :)

Back