Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rathgael Raven youth stunt group, 5.36.

I feel the need to add the disclaimer that they are not level 5 they are level 3 with a couple of level 4 stunts as when I asked if it was by level I was told it was just done by age but each one would be allowed up to level 5. Already had a load of people saying wow youth 5! so now I'm adding the disclaimer to everything

So far we have..IN ORDER

• Stars Elite Teal (Youth 1) 8.54
  • GCA Diamonds (Senior 1): 10:36am
  • Stars Elite Black (Senior Coed 3): 10.45
  • Birkenhead Comets Eclipse (Senior 2): 11:21
  • Stars Elite Silver (Senior 2): 11.33
  • Falcons Academy (Senior 2): 11.51
  • GCA Onyx (Small Senior 2): 12.18pm
  • GCA Sapphires (Junior 1): 3:27pm
  • Rathgael Raven youth stunt group: 5.36.
Feel free to add in, just make sure its in order! (sorry I have serious OCD with this type of stuff lol!)

Excited to see you all, and definitely will be cheering you all on. I will be only competing in Onyx and I look like my avatar so if you see me please come over! I will be in all GCA attire, I don't have a fierce board shirt :( GCA will seriously appreciate anyone cheering on our squads especially our juniors and will do the same for you all! We are all seriously friendly so if you see any GCA person don't be afraid to come say hi!

Good luck everyone. Only 3 sleeps to go!

kkinsley don't worry too much - a lot of stunt groups (particularly youth) are like that. We had a youth 5 last year and they had a real mix of stunts, mostly level 3 and 4, nothing level 5. (They placed 2nd at FC nationals - )

Your programe is awesome filled with seriously talented athletes!

• Rockstar (Senior Allgirl 5): 2.33pm
  • Rockstar (Junior 3): 4.00pm

Excited to see you all, and definitely will be cheering you all on. I will be only competing in Onyx and I look like my avatar so if you see me please come over! I will be in all GCA attire, I don't have a fierce board shirt :( GCA will seriously appreciate anyone cheering on our squads especially our juniors and will do the same for you all! We are all seriously friendly so if you see any GCA person don't be afraid to come say hi!

Good luck everyone. Only 3 sleeps to go!

Likewise, come and say hi if you see me! I'm head coach of Stars Elite, and competing on senior 2 so will be in uniform most of the day. I'll change my profile pic so you can see what I look like!

I am always very excited to see Rockstar!

I'll make sure to cheer everyone on :D you'll spot me in Falcons Academy's routine (I'll be the girl with supports on both knees) just don't watch my tumbling :p See you all on Sunday, unless any of you are doing the clinic on Saturday :D xx

We'll be there cheering on every team after us ;) (sorry Stars and GCA but we're in warmup). I'm so excited for this weekend :)

Back