All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
CEA has really start growing on me... And F5 is crazy, so god it's a hard choice. But I'm sticking with WCSS, since they always been my favorites. Good luck everyone

I love Senior Elite ; I'm not impressed by Shooting Stars this year nor FCA Diamonds && I've yet to see F5 this year [ they keep taking the videos down ] -- (( ** sad face ** ))

I got it! But I'm not telling

After watching all three teams over and over I think World Cup is my favorite overall. They seem to be the sharpest while being entertaining with great difficulty and lots of variety in their skills. All the other teams are very skilled but thats all their bringing to the table.

AHHHHHH! Its gonna be a cat fight! Well, minus the cats, since Panthers aren't large anymore this season :( Though I don't think they went to Jamfest anyway. Saying catfight made me think of them...miss you as large Panthers!
Soooooooooooo anyway.........

I will be attending & updating on Twitter. DM & I'll send you my Twitter name. I'll also be recording; one of my best friends cannot go because she is coaching her college squad that weekend. Boo hiss! :mad: So it's the least I can do for her.

Back