All-Star Jamfest Indy - Large Sr - The War Has Begun!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the winner is....

• Total voters
I would probably sell a kidney to be at this competition.

Anyone need one?

The way it sounds like college is going for you, I suggest keeping the kidney.

Who needs a hug??

Hugs don't work. Gotta load everyone up on sweet tea and diet cokes. If I remember this was big with the last large senior thread.

I am a fan of the $1 tea from McDonalds right now but Bojangles comes in close second.

Confused as to why the bickering started. Rich made his breakdown observations based on what has been seen on the mat thus far. If you are not part of the gym of course that is what you will have seen, so how the heck do you expect him to know that things changed? It would have been really easy to just say "well nice breakdowns but the routine that will be brought to Indy has changed so the breakdown may change." Instead people must bicker because someone OUTSIDE of the gym didn't know of updates.
It seems like anytime Rich makes a post that involves CEA he is automatically the bad guy and I just don't understand it. If he made a downright horrible post about CEA I could understand, but he hasn't even said anything negative about anyone. He took a scoresheet and wrote how he thought the routines would measure up.

People need to get their panties out of their butts and stop taking things so serious
internetseriousbusiness02.jpg

Okay

Confused as to why the bickering started.

Let me help explain. Rich did a surprisingly objective comparison of the teams (I was pleased and impressed at his objectivity). . .right up until the humorous comment about routine timing. I thought it was funny, but with his history, had he stuck with just the facts, I don't think anyone would have disputed the logic of his post. (Again, my opinion)

Starship Trooper responded to Rich's post, not disputing his analysis (I think he even gives him credit), but just letting the world know that things are once again changing for SE. He's a dad and lots of people love to hear the updates.

So far no harm, no foul . . .then everyone else who either hates Rich or hates Starship Trooper threw gigantic phosphorus logs on the fire to let them know they disagree with what either of them says, team they support, or which political party they are affiliated with. I am not a part of any of this argument, although I welcome anyone telling me my analysis of the situation is incorrect (privately please so that we do not completely hijack this thread)

If we are out of sweet tea though, I'll take a Doctor Pepper!

I'm not gonna lie, I am thoroughly entertained by all of this thread. I can only hope the routines at Jamfest are half as entertaining as this thread.

Agreed. My schedule changed twice today. This was great to keep coming back to (Gosh I hope KT doesn't give up that kidney!)

Agreed. My schedule changed twice today. This was great to keep coming back to (Gosh I hope KT doesn't give up that kidney!)

do sharks even have kidneys?

I would have said no. but look at that. i never knew what the inside of a shark looked like

1. I feel extremely violated. You should ask permission before creeping my facebook and posting personal pictures like that (I don't like the new TSA X-ray machines either)

2. Notice that sharks have abnormally large hearts. We love everyone

3. Parietal muscles are the secret to fierceness. Stay tuned next Shark Week!

Let me help explain. Rich did a surprisingly objective comparison of the teams (I was pleased and impressed at his objectivity). . .right up until the humorous comment about routine timing. I thought it was funny, but with his history, had he stuck with just the facts, I don't think anyone would have disputed the logic of his post. (Again, my opinion)

Starship Trooper responded to Rich's post, not disputing his analysis (I think he even gives him credit), but just letting the world know that things are once again changing for SE. He's a dad and lots of people love to hear the updates.

So far no harm, no foul . . .then everyone else who either hates Rich or hates Starship Trooper threw gigantic phosphorus logs on the fire to let them know they disagree with what either of them says, team they support, or which political party they are affiliated with. I am not a part of any of this argument, although I welcome anyone telling me my analysis of the situation is incorrect (privately please so that we do not completely hijack this thread)

If we are out of sweet tea though, I'll take a Doctor Pepper!

I can live with that in spirit, it's about right in the scheme of things, and I only have one big kidney, so if there are any on the market outside of China.............

Back