All-Star Jamfest Not Giving Worlds Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have Facebook. However, if you are interested in a system that promotes what one ould consider a more traditional World Champions based on standardized scoresheets, consistant judging and a series of competitions resulting in a Champion at the end, what they are talking about is probable the first step towards that goal as it changes the nature of how money is paid and made in Cheer. I hope their vision effects change across the Cheer World.

I agree Nelson. I also feel strongly that you should get a Facebook. You can even link it to your cool new phone :)

I agree Nelson. I also feel strongly that you should get a Facebook. You can even link it to your cool new phone :)
yes! get a facebook and enjoy all the teenage girls friending you from across the country asking about Maddie! :) haha

Hah, no thanks, I have enough people looking in the windows with the family on this. I understand the good, I just worry about the bad side. Especially in my business.

I have no idea how they have formulated that list.
"Teams are invited to compete in The Majors based upon placements in their respective divisions during the last three seasons."
SURELY Stars are in there at some point? Placing 1st, 2nd & 2nd at the last 3 Worlds, no offence to FAME or tsunami as I do love them both but they have had nowhere near the same success over the past 3 years?
I am so happy this event is happening, its a great thing for the UK to see the elite of cheerleading, however from experience, Stars have always impressed worlds first-timers the most. My team mates at worlds this year were just Star-struck (get it ;))
Anyhow, I'm excited, but would love to know how exactly that list was composed.

I have no idea how they have formulated that list.
"Teams are invited to compete in The Majors based upon placements in their respective divisions during the last three seasons."
SURELY Stars are in there at some point? Placing 1st, 2nd & 2nd at the last 3 Worlds, no offence to FAME or tsunami as I do love them both but they have had nowhere near the same success over the past 3 years?
I am so happy this event is happening, its a great thing for the UK to see the elite of cheerleading, however from experience, Stars have always impressed worlds first-timers the most. My team mates at worlds this year were just Star-struck (get it ;))
Anyhow, I'm excited, but would love to know how exactly that list was composed.
I'm sure there is a reason Stars aren't attending. I'm pretty sure many team members said they weren't returning to JamFest this season, so that could easily be it. They just didn't want to make the extra trip so they declined the invitation.

Latest posts

Back