All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its because we are use to SE doing a more creative pyramid with creative transitions and movement along the stunt groups, examples would be their pyramids from 2013 and 2015. Their pyramid this year lacks those creative transitions and flash we are use to seeing from an SE pyramid.

This is 100% subjective but I feel like SE has the most visual pyramid that I've seen all season. I see nothing but none stop movement and big pictures. Its slightly repetitive but executed beautifully and I'm sure will score well.

Last edited:
Jamfest

FULL PAID
1. Gymtyme Chrome
2. Cheer Express Miss Silver
3. Top Gun Lady Jags
4. Cheer Extreme Smoex
5. Midwest Cheer Elite Diamondkatz

AT LARGE
1. Brandon Senior Pink
2. Cheer Extreme Shade
3. Gymtyme Golden Girls
4. Cheer Xpress
5. All Star One Lady Bang
6. Midwest Cheer Elite Femme
7. Cheer Extreme Passion
8. Gymtyme Platinum
9. Premier Athletics
10. Icon Cheer Lady Envy

LEVEL 5 GRAND CHAMPION
Top Gun OO5

INVITATION TO MAJORS 2018
Cheer Athletics Royalcats

Also - I know this is the video thread sorry don't hurt me :oops: But do we have scores? I have seen OO5, CA RoyalCats, and CEA Crush all publicly post that they were level 5 grand champions of this competition... :confused:

Grand champs usually get invited to the majors, but if they didn't want international teams/OO5 turned the offer down it could have gone to royal? I'm confused. I need receipts. (I think all three teams were great, no shade, I just HATE the lack of transparency.)

Also - I know this is the video thread sorry don't hurt me :oops: But do we have scores? I have seen OO5, CA RoyalCats, and CEA Crush all publicly post that they were level 5 grand champions of this competition... :confused:

Grand champs usually get invited to the majors, but if they didn't want international teams/OO5 turned the offer down it could have gone to royal? I'm confused. I need receipts. (I think all three teams were great, no shade, I just HATE the lack of transparency.)

CA RoyalCats was the highest-scoring team in all of the Majors-eligible divisions. (Majors is only senior-aged Worlds divisions - SS, SC, MS, MC, LS, LC). The Royal coaches said that OO5, an international-aged team, had a higher score, but I don't know about CEA Crush.

Last edited:

CA RoyalCats was the highest-scoring team in all of the Majors-eligible divisions. (Majors is only senior-aged Worlds divisions - SS, SC, MS, MC, LS, LC). The Royal coaches said that OO5, an international-aged team, had a higher score, but I don't know about CEA Crush.

I think crush got Level 5 Non Worlds grand champs. :)

There is WAY too much of a focus on all these random, "unique" and "creative" formations and transitions, and not enough focus on execution. Generals are the only team even REMOTELY executing at a level I would expect teams of this caliber to be executing at, even in January.
I agree with the creative transitions but not with execution. This was the best, cleanest, most talented Majors yet. more teams hit than ever and the talent was amazing. Were you there?

I think its funny that Panthers do a very similar big flippy pyramid with literally only one tick tock the rest is all inversions yet we only bash SE. CSP knows how to score.

I hope BSB plugs in a fill in 5 stunt groups is just a much bigger visual than 4 especially with comparative scoring. Midnight's routine is a beauty but they don't have the tumbling when compared to BSB, even SMOED IMO.

I was really hoping to see SUPERS hit but I feel like this is almost what they needed those girls are hungry I can honestly seeing them have a real chance at winning come April.

I never know why SOT scores so high I feel like I've been saying this since 2013.
Agree about SOT, both teams. Super Seniors need a lot of work on being clean; even if they would have hit it couldn't have won because they're so sloppy. I wonder if it's because they practice at two locations?

Agree about SOT, both teams. Super Seniors need a lot of work on being clean; even if they would have hit it couldn't have won because they're so sloppy. I wonder if it's because they practice at two locations?

MAJORS was SS worst showing so far they've been pretty clean and consistent until then. I think this could really be their year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am usually pretty impressed with SOT teams and their execution.

That's why I was so surprised at how A-Team performed at Majors. Particularly in tumbling.

MAJORS was SS worst showing so far they've been pretty clean and consistent until then. I think this could really be their year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, they've actually hit consistently until this weekend. They've been very clean up to Friday. That was not a typical showing of SS this year.

General comment:

That plank or prone up thing only gives desired effect when everyone hits CLEAN.

When everyone is rushing around under the stunt to save it/get it stable, the pop up prone thing looks really sloppy.

I almost wish some teams would just take it out. Their stunt sections would be so much cleaner!

Last edited:
Back