All-Star January 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generally comment:

That plank or prone up thing only gives desired effect when everyone hits CLEAN.

When everyone is rushing around under the stunt to save it/get it stable, the pop up prone thing looks really sloppy.

I almost wish some teams would just take it out. Their stunt sections would be so much cleaner!

My biggest problem with variations if this stunt is I can never tell if it's meant to be a plank or something closer to a handstand. Like every stunt group will usually be something between horizontal and 75 degrees. It just ends up looking messy so I agree, many would be better off without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with the creative transitions but not with execution. This was the best, cleanest, most talented Majors yet. more teams hit than ever and the talent was amazing. Were you there?
I just saw a tweet from the Majors that there were more hits this year than all previous years combined. I thought that was a cool little fact.

I agree with the creative transitions but not with execution. This was the best, cleanest, most talented Majors yet. more teams hit than ever and the talent was amazing. Were you there?

I said nothing of talent, my issues lie with execution. I don't mean stunt falls and touchdowns. You can hit zero and still have awful technique and execution of skills. Tumbling timing and cleanliness, motion timing and cleanliness, stunting perfection (bases locking at the top, flyers with straight legs, full extension in body positions), and performance.
All the little things that even the teams who, year after year, seem to define the standard of "perfect" execution are nowhere NEAR where I'd expect them to be given their talent, reputation, history, and overall expectations on teams by judges.

What is the little corkscrew thing the center flyer does in the middle of the stunt sequence (around 0:44 on day 1)? The others double down, but she does something different.

It looks like the same move that TGLC flyers do in the pyramid when they grab their ankles during a basket toss.

The dance is great but the tumbling....bent knees, incomplete doubles(what few there were) and at least 3 incomplete passes.
I agree with you. They really need to work on their tumbling. Hopefully, they will show better improvement in their tumbling next month at Cheersport.

I agree with you. They really need to work on their tumbling. Hopefully, they will show better improvement in their tumbling next month at Cheersport.
They had two athletes out due to injury the week of JamFest CSN.

Anyway, here's an update on medium Senior division:

Apparently Fab 5 and Lady Jags tied. It's a good thing Fab 5 was already paid...

Back