All-Star Large Senior And Worlds! If Only 3 Teams In The Division....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know it's sensible for smaller gyms to produce 30 instead of 36 and what not, but i gotta be honest, i'll always be bitter to this medium division business if it "kills" the large senior competition excitement. sorry USASF

I don't think this has ever happened before. I know there has been a division with only one team in it before. But unlimited actually got up to 8 so they were able to take 4 to finals.

One other thing about Large Senior. Last I checked, Charlotte Gold was in this division correct?

Next, no one knows about PSS, FCA, Cheers & More, and MACs

PSS is trying to be large, and FCA is currently medium.

Another bit of hullaballoo I missed while on virus leave..I can't add much more to the discussion except that I'm eager to see how this all pans out and who knows- maybe the 'new large' will pull a few teams up from small although I'm curious: large coed doesn't seem to be a dying division and med coed isn't too shabby either (although small coed is enormous)..what will they do with those divisions? Will we go back to 3 coed and 2 ag divisions?

Just saying, I would LOVE a day where ALL of Finals is competed in the Milkhouse/Field House w.e it's called, including the international divisions

i know it's sensible for smaller gyms to produce 30 instead of 36 and what not, but i gotta be honest, i'll always be bitter to this medium division business if it "kills" the large senior competition excitement. sorry USASF

The division was dying long before anyone ever suggested there be a medium division. In a couple of years, they won't separate those divisions any more and you will get to see F5, CEA, SS, Panthers compete against 30 other teams. The only diffence will be that there will be 4-6 fewer people on the floor at a time.

The division was dying long before anyone ever suggested there be a medium division. In a couple of years, they won't separate those divisions any more and you will get to see F5, CEA, SS, Panthers compete against 30 other teams. The only diffence will be that there will be 4-6 fewer people on the floor at a time.

i'm surprised they have just eliminated 36 for large senior in general and just changed it to 30, that would make more sense! but oh wait, nothing ever seems to make sense when it's decided by USASF

i was pretty sure state allstars were large senior 5...correct me if im wrong so CEA, WCSS, F5, StateAllstars, and Charlotte Gold....

I am probably going to come off as not too nice but to the people that continue to come on here and say how they "heard" such and such team was a certain size when it has been posted 50 other times what division they are really in, PLEASE READ! (sorry I am a bit grouchy today)

Back