All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-WCSS Alumni and #1 Fan
-F5 Fan because of that DIVA, Hardcore attitude (just like me :)
-CEA (NO COMMENT)-Woodlands - Worked with them on dance... LOVEE GENERALS, they will do well!!
-Tsunami - dont know them, but they are talented
-FCA - friends on FCA, gotta love em

Why no comment?

F5, love the attitude! the new uniforms are super cute, and their tumbling is looking pretty good so far.
TSU, love. just love. love the pyramid and stunts, the dance is the best i've seen so far, the music is most played on my ipod..
Fame, gotta love the F-A-M-E glitter letters on the legs for stunts, baskets are fab, love the traditional "super seniors SS" arm motions.
CEA, i hope they change some aspects of their routine, switch up the pyramid a bit, love the opening, and the voiceovers in the music.
WCSS, i couldnt see much from the video but i felt like it all happened so fast! tumbling was awesome, but the stunts and pyramid seemed like they were only a few 8 counts, is that just me?

1. WCSS (but i would say that wouldn't I?)
2. F5
3. CEA
4. FCA
5. Fame

I haven't seen any one else so far. I was kinda disappointed with super seniors because I really, really like this team. Really hoping they step it up through the season.

Love love love F5's dance and stars are looking as fierce as ever.

My mother always said, if you don't have something smart to say, don't say anything at all. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Im waiting for the day wen you finally start following that advice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Im waiting for the day wen you finally start following that advice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kingston, your dry sense of humor is quite ashy, get some lotion and moisten it up a bit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

World Cup is lookin good this year, but do you guys really think they can out shine CEA??

Nope, buttttt clearly I'm a CEA fan :) haha we'll see in a little over a month though at JamFest!

See, I always feel like that phrase just invites trouble no matter WHO says it lol. Like it's some curse that's going to come back and nom you..

That's not always true. Take a look at sr elite last season.."We're done believing it's time to start knowing" "The rings *ding!" "This is our now and let us show you how." You can't tell me their routine didn't give the impression of "I know I'm going to win!" And guess what, they won!

Theres nothing wrong w/ knowing you can do something. It's called having confidence. I'm obviously for WC, but I actually like teams that carry this attitude.

That's not always true. Take a look at sr elite last season.."We're done believing it's time to start knowing" "The rings *ding!" "This is our now and let us show you how." You can't tell me their routine didn't give the impression of "I know I'm going to win!" And guess what, they won!

Theres nothing wrong w/ knowing you can do something. It's called having confidence. I'm obviously for WC, but I actually like teams that carry this attitude.

This is absolutely correct (nothing wrong with good confidence)..and it has nothing to do with who you support. I just think back to a team I competed against in high school..compared to all the other cheer sections (which in CT are generally more 'go *insert mascot here*' and not quite as in-your-face), theirs was more bragging and less confidence, and I remember them ending with 'We don't think, we KNOW.' They ended up getting second, and the looks on their faces was NOT pretty..the team that beat them, however, was of course super-excited (and has since continued on with their winning program, which is pretty stellar for a smaller HS. The other HS's in the division at the time ranged from HUGE to teeny-tiny). It's sort-of cursed that phrase for me.

And you can't tell me the agony/tension when they dropped that stunt didn't make them very nervous about pulling off that win. *No disrespect and no intentional rehashing of drama, just making a reference*

Latest posts

Back