All-Star Last Minute Summit Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Exactly correct.

And, as a side note, the ticket you purchase as a spectator at WWoS is completely different than the ticket you would purchase to gain access to any one of the four WDW parks.
Wait, our program director told us that if we purchased the park hopper passes through them that would include admission WWoS? Is that not right?
ETA on this: the email said we've purchases entry into it, but we weren't given any spectator badges or anything...
My question: what's the easiest way to get to WWoS if you don't have a car? Do they shuttle there or should we just get a cab. Just trying to find out the easiest route.

Wait, our program director told us that if we purchased the park hopper passes through them that would include admission WWoS? Is that not right?
ETA on this: the email said we've purchases entry into it, but we weren't given any spectator badges or anything...
My question: what's the easiest way to get to WWoS if you don't have a car? Do they shuttle there or should we just get a cab. Just trying to find out the easiest route.
From Summit's FAQs here
Do spectators have to purchase a Walt Disney World®PARK HOPPER® ticket in order to watch competition at ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex?
No! If you are only going to the ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $25 per day per person. However, if you purchase a Walt Disney World® PARK HOPPER® ticket from The Summit it includes admission into the ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.

I don't know about the shuttle. Are you staying on Disney property? If you end up needing a professional driver/cab, message me b/c we've found someone really good/dependable.

i used my canon rebel last year and took both pics and vidoes with the wide lens and had no issues

I don't know about the shuttle. Are you staying on Disney property? If you end up needing a professional driver/cab, message me b/c we've found someone really good/dependable.
Thank you so much! They're shuttling back and forth at the hotel but it's a 30 min wait but we just missed the last one because my mom just haad to get coffee. So, time to get comfortable :D

Does anyone know if routine videos will be posted online after the performances? For wildcard/Saturday/Sunday?

on the plus side, varsity's feeds have always been reliable and i don't think they've ever gone down on me... (but why when USASF and varsity are basically the same entity only worlds fails miserably at the feed.. i'm not sure)
We are different people and different sites.. :cool: Streams are looking strong today!
VOD will be up 48 hours following The Summit too! (@crazzyeyesassypants)

Back