All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I rarely go on Twitter but did tonight to go to the Fancy Face Cosmetics page and "favorite" some of the entries for girls from my daughters gym. (I am a sucker for supporting girls from any location of the gym!) I recognized the last name immediately of an entry that can only be the "photographers" daughter. I realize it's a long shot, but perhaps one of those "Favorites" or "Retweets" could lead to a way to contact her. I'm sure like the big name gym mentioned in the entry that Fancy Face Cosmetics - should her daughter win - would not appreciate being associated with this.

I rarely go on Twitter but did tonight to go to the Fancy Face Cosmetics page and "favorite" some of the entries for girls from my daughters gym. (I am a sucker for supporting girls from any location of the gym!) I recognized the last name immediately of an entry that can only be the "photographers" daughter. I realize it's a long shot, but perhaps one of those "Favorites" or "Retweets" could lead to a way to contact her. I'm sure like the big name gym mentioned in the entry that Fancy Face Cosmetics - should her daughter win - would not appreciate being associated with this.
Fairly easy to find the aforementioned woman based on that tweet. Woof.

I found her Twitter [emoji15][emoji15]
159afe7d83e080dd69b7fad8a6dd710b.jpg

One of her tweets, oh the irony...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She also has an Instagram account. "Cheermom" and then her first name is her screen name. It also looks like she is associated with a cheer clothing company (it says it is her daughter's sponsor-not the "Redneck" clothing company) and a bow company...

I found a Facebook post about a dr pepper promotion for a free dr pepper that she was complaining about because the store didn't take it. Lol. Oh they kept her coupon and were so rude to her lol.

Eta: this post was from 2010

Last edited:
Back