All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked her up on Twitter and if it's the right person she does seem to win a lot of contests...

The official mobile device of the Khalessi

It may just be me but I dont see her embracing the fierceboard world anytime soon. If she do maybe we will get some good summer entertainment. Anyone know if she is really associated with that gym? Is it Miami or Orlando?

My friend did receive a pic today that Leslie took. It was sent to her on IG in a message ....

b21d2aed3e67408b8a9c87210522d901.jpg

So um it's a great pic, I hope there is more to follow of her actual kid and hopefully not sent via IG message lol and I hope the missing person cut off in the pyramid was in the pic until it shrunk to IG size otherwise this whole shot is off.

I have actually screenshots of conversations I may post in a little bit but I have to edit out some personal info first. This woman is something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so this Leslie person originally advertised as if she was part of fierce fotography. The person at firece posted this to IG a few weeks ago
192359246ac8c915e70b8945f738a1ba.jpg

After repeated attempts to Leslie my friend reached out to fierce for a response. My friend did not want to drag this person thru the mud as this person has been stating they were trying to help but they can't refund the money because they never received any money for this and Leslie did it all on her on and does not work for fierce.

So my friends issue was with Leslie not with fierce.

Here is her contact with Leslie
c05d42f582d99e06282316109cb07041.jpg

8a079c30b2ebbed389b7659197dfde56.jpg

902e7ee5a9699d759671049cefbdc4ac.jpg

Other methods of contact with Leslie have not generated a response.

The 6 year old daughter of Leslie has an IG that the mother runs so my friend has also tried contact with her that way
866fc0bb26facd5e1f529ca19604f848.jpg

That has been the half booty responses from her IG

My friend has also been in contact with the person with fierce as I mentioned who says he is trying to get the pics from Leslie but he can't make her hand over the pics

6cd9e3d8d65234f6be4617540a88463a.jpg

591953a1fa3b9b5ab3c6636595c3b99a.jpg

I have posted just a few of the responses I received in messages in regards to Leslie. It appears the repeated attempts she is making is helping...

However I have been told on here in messages by others that fierce fotography has nothing to do with this and that this young man created an acct to come on and respond to this thread and he will be doing so after he gets out of newbies ... So I'm expecting his response on here soon. I never mentioned him on here but one of the messages I received that I shared did.

My friend appreciates his efforts as he has also been apologetic since this was kind of advertised under his name... But regardless if she took the photos or not or shot the wrong person or whatever then she needs to fess up refund money and or quit lying to people. If you need more time you need more time but quit lying saying you sent something you didn't!

However that one photo I posted was received just a couple hours ago and you can tell by some of the time stamps from the screen shots that these were all sent well before that. So with all that has been said my friend has that picture now... Hopefully others via email soon

Last edited:
Ok so this Leslie person originally advertised as if she was part of fierce fotography. The person at firece posted this to IG a few weeks ago
192359246ac8c915e70b8945f738a1ba.jpg

After repeated attempts to Leslie my friend reached out to fierce for a response. My friend did not want to drag this person thru the mud as this person has been stating they were trying to help but they can't refund the money because they never received any money for this and Leslie did it all on her on and does not work for fierce.

So my friends issue was with Leslie not with fierce.

Here is her contact with Leslie
c05d42f582d99e06282316109cb07041.jpg

8a079c30b2ebbed389b7659197dfde56.jpg

51db63c0963b293b2739006ad4244149.jpg

Other methods of contact with Leslie have not generated a response.

The 6 year old daughter of Leslie has an IG that the mother runs so my friend has also tried contact with her that way
866fc0bb26facd5e1f529ca19604f848.jpg

That has been the half booty responses from her IG

My friend has also been in contact with the person with fierce as I mentioned who says he is trying to get the pics from Leslie but he can't make her hand over the pics

6cd9e3d8d65234f6be4617540a88463a.jpg

591953a1fa3b9b5ab3c6636595c3b99a.jpg

I have posted just a few of the responses I received in messages in regards to Leslie. It appears the repeated attempts she is making is helping...

However I have been told on here in messages by others that fierce fotography has nothing to do with this and that this young man created an acct to come on and respond to this thread and he will be doing so after he gets out of newbies ... So I'm expecting his response on here soon. I never mentioned him on here but one of the messages I received that I shared did.

My friend appreciates his efforts as he has also been apologetic since this was kind of advertised under his name... But regardless if she took the photos or not or shot the wrong person or whatever then she needs to fess up refund money and or quit lying to people. If you need more time you need more time but quit lying saying you sent something you didn't!

However that one photo I posted was received just a couple hours ago and you can tell by some of the time stamps from the screen shots that these were all sent well before that. So with all that has been said my friend has that picture now... Hopefully others via email soon

Midnight practice? Her daughter is 6?!? Where is she coming from, halfway across the country?

Midnight practice? Her daughter is 6?!? Where is she coming from, halfway across the country?

Unless you count in the commute time. If she changed to Top Gun from Flip City those two gyms are about 1.5 hours apart. According to Facebook she lives in Wellington, Florida.

I wonder why no one has flagged her about this board yet. And for those wondering, yes, you should limit social media. From the public records search I easily pulled her marriage license and a previous case where she was sued. So I know her husband's name and her maiden name. Since her Facebook is not locked down, you can see posts on her pictures from her relatives with the same maiden last name. And their Facebook are not locked down and list their places of employment thus I can easily find her relatives contact info such as her family in Port St. Lucie. The lesson is, lock your social media down if you are going to use it!

Unless you count in the commute time. If she changed to Top Gun from Flip City those two gyms are about 1.5 hours apart. According to Facebook she lives in Wellington, Florida.

I wonder why no one has flagged her about this board yet. And for those wondering, yes, you should limit social media. From the public records search I easily pulled her marriage license and a previous case where she was sued. So I know her husband's name and her maiden name. Since her Facebook is not locked down, you can see posts on her pictures from her relatives with the same maiden last name. And their Facebook are not locked down and list their places of employment thus I can easily find her relatives contact info such as her family in Port St. Lucie. The lesson is, lock your social media down if you are going to use it!

Agreed :) At the very least, keep your privacy locked down!

... and I am sure there are people on this board who know her and are laughing their butt off at these posts. Unless she moved close to Top Gun, she is driving past some very good and reputable gyms to go to Top Gun for a 6 year old. I am sure there is a story behind that gym hop. #AmericasPerfectCheerleader

11401447_743917489067695_3411206502628704484_n.jpg

... and I am sure there are people on this board who know her and are laughing their butt off at these posts. Unless she moved close to Top Gun, she is driving past some very good and reputable gyms to go to Top Gun for a 6 year old. I am sure there is a story behind that gym hop. #AmericasPerfectCheerleader

Her social media is like the BINGO card of Suzy's Mom-dom:

Running an account for your kid who is not even old enough to read yet? Check.
Obnoxious hashtags like #flyer #americasperfectcheerleader
Entries into obscure cheer pageants marketed toward folks looking for attention? Check.
Entry into Fancy Face Cosmetics Model Search for child who is not old enough to do so independently? Check.
Child's age and level in bio? Check.
Posed practice wear pic for profile obviously taken by mom? Check.

Last edited:
She got home at midnight from a 6 year old's J2 practice? The latest practice at CP's gym ends at 9pm and that is for a Sr team. Even if she had a 1 1/2 hour commute home, I seriously doubt that practice ends at 10pm for the Jr team her daughter is on. And if it does... I will freely admit that I negatively judge a parent who drives her 6 year old 3 hours every day to a practice that ends after 9pm on a school night.

Agreed :) At the very least, keep your privacy locked down!

Agreed! Make sure that anyone who is not your friend on Facebook cannot see ANY information on your Facebook. Coming from someone whose job used to entail pulling background information on people, nothing is safe on the Internet. Even when people had their Facebook pages set to private, I could find information on them if I could see their friends list, hometown, high school, college, groups, reviews they made on pages, and could even find information on them based on their Facebook "likes." If I could click on a profile picture or timeline cover picture and see who commented on the picture, I could find information on that person that helped me narrow down my search in other areas of the web through the commenters Facebook pages. Don't even get me started on IG. You have no privacy on IG.

She got home at midnight from a 6 year old's J2 practice? The latest practice at CP's gym ends at 9pm and that is for a Sr team. Even if she had a 1 1/2 hour commute home, I seriously doubt that practice ends at 10pm for the Jr team her daughter is on. And if it does... I will freely admit that I negatively judge a parent who drives her 6 year old 3 hours every day to a practice that ends after 9pm on a school night.

Why is a 6 year old on a junior team? For the love...

Back