All-Star Map Of All Cheer Gyms In The World!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oops! I clicked to zoom and it moved someone to the middle of the ocean. I clicked undo but then my screen froze. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up too bad! So sorry!

can someone add my gym for me:
all star cheer academy
1258 Mid-Valley Drive, Jessup, PA 18403

@imrichhowboutu - Is it possible to show all the placemarkers at once? Right now you can only see the ones that are on each 'page'. So when you open up the link, anything not on page one is not visible.. might create some confusion.

Several of the Texas gyms are several blocks away from their actual locations. There are also two listings for Cheer Athletics. Please don't add a gym unless you know where they are located and you know that they are not already listed.

This is a cool project, by the way.

Anyway to give it a prettier URL? I'd link it at the top maybe.

Several of the Texas gyms are several blocks away from their actual locations. There are also two listings for Cheer Athletics. Please don't add a gym unless you know where they are located and you know that they are not already listed.

This is a cool project, by the way.
Anyway to give it a prettier URL? I'd link it at the top maybe.
I have some kinks to work out. I thought Google would be able to support it the way I wanted but it is proving to be a little more difficult. I can go through and delete any duplicates. And I didn't realize they would make things scroll to the next page. I'm going to look to see if there are any other providers that do this.

Not sure about the URL. I'll look into that.

I went through and deleted some duplicates; there were a lot. I may limit it so not everyone can edit. Then I will make everyone enter the address for their gym in the wiki. And can add gyms that way.

I am able to edit the names of places as I own the Map. If you would like me to add the name of your location to the map, please add it using the steps in my original place, then tell me the address. I can then go in and edit it.

Can you change "Katz Cheer" to Katz Cheer and Gymnastics Academy?

Can you change "Katz Cheer" to Katz Cheer and Gymnastics Academy?
Whats the location of it? And I may have deleted the gymnastics part out of it. I was trying to make the names shorter so you could see the whole thing on one line. I removed anything pertaining to dance or gymnastics

Whats the location of it? And I may have deleted the gymnastics part out of it. I was trying to make the names shorter so you could see the whole thing on one line. I removed anything pertaining to dance or gymnastics

it's 438 woodbine ocean view rd oceanview, nj 08230. and in that case can you make it katz all stars? thanks

Back