All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No dig at F5, I love F5. I'm saying someone said it and it shouldn't be assumed. Sorry you think I'm a hater. I believe everyone has a fair chance.

Remember those are fans and they are going to have their opinions. I prefer the rivalry to not be between the parents this year because of all of the fans and diffferent opinions. I know that the girls go to school together and seem to get along well I just dont understand why there can't be mutual respect between fans and parents without feelings and emotions getting caught up based off of people who dont live in the area or have a child on either team.

mdcheerdiva...don't understand your last post or where it's coming from. Hey, Tsunami ... anyways good luck vying for the Top 3 spot at Worlds this year (as well to all the others trying to get there) and on your full paid bid from this weekend. Wow! BTW, love your music ... don't think its premature at all but a bit forward thinking. P.S. I saw a pic of Tsunami and Fame this weekend, great display of sportsmanship<3

Here is my one and only comment... If you don't think we are good and you don't think we can compete with F5 and SS how bout you post that and be done. We get you don't like them we get that you think everyone else is so much better!! So why you so worried about seeing a video, you have already stated we are not in there league, so why u want to see us??? Is it just so you can keep trying to downgrade and disrespect our girls and try to make yourself feel better!! Well good luck with that!! Good glad you think that, you have voiced your opinion now stay off our thread!!

BTW: If this offends you then you are probably the ones making sorry comments... There is a difference in constructive criticism, and just criticism because you feel like it!!

I think they have a chance at top 5 at worlds.. It is still early in the season, so I won't criticize the pyramid this may just be a watered down version. But as far as tumbling they have to step it up. Overall it was a good routine. I couldnt wait to see it because I heard the music first and all those darn pauses..lol But I like this routine!

OK, this is getting a little silly. Tsunami needs to stop making excuses about why they don't want their video posted.

1. All routines evolve throughout the year. A routine isn't done until Worlds.

2. They may have been new to Lg Senior last year, but Tsunami isn't new to cheer - they've been around a long time (remember the racecar theme)?

3. They are not underdogs - they were 5th in the World last year. Super Seniors were the underdogs.

4. Stop making excuses...your routine is what it is...you really are playing with the big dogs this year, and it's going to be tough.

What's silly is all this back and forth over one video. As Tsunami continues to perform fans and haters alike will be videotaping and posting to youtube. Their routine will be seen, changes will be made and the progression will continue just like everyone else.

Something to think about, judges watch all these videos on youtube and other places just like the fans do. Why would any professional athlete choose to let their opponents or judges pick them apart piece by piece while watching a video of your performance over and over again if you can prevent it? Football teams watch video of their opponents so they can find their weaknesses and use it to their advantage and so do cheerleading teams and judges. I personally think it's a smart decision for them to try to control their own destiny any way they can. It doesn't mean they're running scared, it means they're playing smart.

Here is my one and only comment... If you don't think we are good and you don't think we can compete with F5 and SS how bout you post that and be done. We get you don't like them we get that you think everyone else is so much better!! So why you so worried about seeing a video, you have already stated we are not in there league, so why u want to see us??? Is it just so you can keep trying to downgrade and disrespect our girls and try to make yourself feel better!! Well good luck with that!! Good glad you think that, you have voiced your opinion now stay off our thread!!

BTW: If this offends you then you are probably the ones making sorry comments... There is a difference in constructive criticism, and just criticism because you feel like it!!

Actually I would just like to see Tsu's video (as well as lots of other teams') because I like to watch videos of great teams that I would not normally get a chance to see. My cp's teams didn't go to Philly this past weekend so I didn't get to watch our Super Seniors or Tsunami dominate at this competition. It would be nice, however, to see the awesome routine that everyone is raving about and be entertained as those that were there this weekend. Not everyone has evil intentions. I do think you should chill just a little bit. I haven't read anyone on this thread say that they hated Tsu...not once. So unless you read that on another board somewhere else, I believe you were misinformed. Congratulations to Tsu for your full paid bid. You really should be celebrating it, instead of defending it.

Lets see..

Was I expecting more then I saw ? Yes.
Was I impressed because they are better then last year? Yes.
Did the routine did what it needed to do this early in the the year? Yes, it got them a paid bid to Worlds.

Clearly it is early, I dont expect to see a Worlds winning routine right now. I thought they looked good for right now, better then last year. So props to them, cant wait to see them get better throughout the year! Im rooting for them :)

i think tsunami is definitely a team that makes tremendous strides once the season starts. last year at battle, the large 5 from superstars beat tsunami...and tsunami had a really good routine. and then at worlds, tsunami got 5th to superstars 8th...with an amazing routine. and they only had a month and a half-ish to improve from BATC to worlds. imagine what they're going to do with a whole season to improve.

There are a number of decision that coaches make during a year. Crossovers, changing stunts, replacing flyers, oh yeah. . . whether or not to release your video.

Don't think anyone can question "the team" for not releasing their video unless you have personaly spoken with the "the coach" or "the gym owner".

Great job to Tsunami and I hope you have a great season.

tsu has been through SO much these past couple weeks especially with one of the tsu sisters getting sent to the hospital our last practice before cheertech! way to stay focused and go in there and get that bid! now it's time to show everyone what were made of & finish that routine!! :) we can't wait for the rest of the season! great job to super seniors this weekend & also to 5star & state! we had alot of fun stretching and getting pumped up with 5 star, love you tsu & keep them heads held high <3

Back